What's new

Skull Girls!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
There's this new video that shows some gameplay

Apparently there's a "no infinite" mechanic. The game recognizes when you're doing an infinite, and all you have to do is press a button and you can break it. Amazing imo. Game is looking cool, definitely gonna get it!

STORMS

Co-founder
Premium Supporter

Official trailer... I'm getting this.

Is there any type of history to this game or is this the "first" game?

RoGE

Noob
I remember seeing this a while back, looks pretty fun, not sure about getting it though.

STORMS

Co-founder
Premium Supporter
Curious, do you guys want Skullgirls coverage? Meaning, we would update the front page with news concerning the game and players.

Let me know because it's definitely a possibility.

Tim Static

Adminerator
no.

i will be buying it and at least trying it but i dont think it warrants any extra coverage by TYM.

Curious, do you guys want Skullgirls coverage? Meaning, we would update the front page with news concerning the game and players.

Let me know because it's definitely a possibility.
SRK can handle that, they are the universal "everything goes to the front page" site.

Tim Static

Adminerator
The biggest this game would get in the tourney scene is about what Arcana heart 3 gets, which is fine.

Finally just got AH3 and I will be getting this. 2d fighters 4 LIFE

btw i heard Skullgirls has a deal with AIAB?

STORMS

Co-founder
Premium Supporter
The biggest this game would get in the tourney scene is about what Arcana heart 3 gets, which is fine.

Finally just got AH3 and I will be getting this. 2d fighters 4 LIFE

btw i heard Skullgirls has a deal with AIAB?
Well shit, you're getting it then. You are the AIAB dude afterall. :)

Seriously though, this game looks dope. :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
Well shit, you're getting it then. You are the AIAB dude afterall. :)

Seriously though, this game looks dope. :D
I was gonna get it before i heard that. in fact, as much as i want it, probably not getting the AIAB stick for it. I really need to curb my stick buying. :(

Colares

Noob
Really well polished game from online to button config, all the trainning options possible including two levels of hitbox display.
Indie game putting NRS to shame in these departments.

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
i got frustrated with skullgirls because if i configured my pad to navigate the menus how i like then the in game controls were off and vice versa. lame i know

Colares

Noob
Showing active/invul/etc frames.
Oh and FRame data in real time on whiff hit block anything it shows how is your frame advantage on the bottom of the screen.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Premium Supporter
I highly recommend coming back to Skullgirls now that 2nd encore is out.
Since launch they have added
  1. Squigly
  2. Big Band
  3. Eliza
  4. Beowulf
  5. Robo Fortune
  6. Fukua
plus the rest of the cast received more polish as well.

Additionally there are things like new announcer packs, voiced story modes and in general the game is pretty damned amazing and the roster is finally large enough for a tag fighter to respect it fully.

Highly worth goin in on and goin deep. Just ask Sonic Fox.