What's new

Skarlets new hair!

Armac

Noob
16 Bit answered this on his status. The pixie cut is still in the game, so y’all just chill.
He did confirm that it wasn't replaced, but it'd be nice to know if we can still have it along with this particular outfit. If it's been assigned to a new costume then that only brings fresh concerns.

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
I thought her alt outfit was perfect and the only problem I had with her was her pixie haircut.

My prayers have been answered.

A lot of people seem to not like it but I'm really eager to see what it looks like when the game finally gets released :)

Armac

Noob
It's alarming how rapidly we went from best redesigning and returning character ever to completely ruined why won't they change it back in less than 24 hours for some people.
You say this as if the same people who praised the new style are now demanding the old one back. It's two different groups of people.

Armac

Noob
You'll struggle to find even one person in this thread who's flipped their opinion as drastically as you say, let alone enough to claim that "we" as a group have.

Armac

Noob
Interestingly, at the start of the YoVideoGames video, the image for her "Blood Priestess" variation shows her with the pixie cut. That obviously isn't the case when selected, so it's probably just an error. But still.