What's new

Skarlet's MU

So I've been messing around with her lately after a frustration of choosing a new main, and I'm actually faring well with her. Her movement is decent, great range, fantastic zoning and the ridiculous tentacle is great lol still can't believe it's safe (or is it? I don't ever get punished), 44 is 10 frame, +6 gapless, f2 boast grate range, s2 although slow, but the range & anti air potential I believe makes up for it. But she's a bit on the slower side and her punishes aren't that rewarding if it's not from 212. So in my opinion, these are certain matchup's I've played well enough. Please tell me what you think and your opinion on other matchups.
These will be in format: Skarlet vs. Character
Baraka: 6-4 mid range & fullscreen, up close 5-5 or even 4-6. Relentless pressure & poking kills her.
Liu kang: 5-5. She decimates him at fullscreen, but up close she struggles to get out of f4 pressure and that 9fr b1 is annoying.
Geras: 6-4, 5-5 with Warden. If the tentacle comes out first before sand trap does, she wins. She can out range him easily
Scorpion: this is a tough one. Some scorpions claim Skarlet is difficult to deal with, but as I fight scorpion, her zoning is nullified due to teleports. I'd still say 4-6
That's for now, I'll update more later