What's new

Skarlet's custom moves tier list

Malec

Noob
Imo the best Variation. I am running this too. I was thinking a lot about retch-rebution vs boiling point, but retch cant win for me. The restand is nice with +7 but if you want to cash out the damage, you only reset the neutral with 0 on hit and its still less damage then boiling. Boiling enhanced gives 60+ on hit and you can set up blood ball/ teleport
I need to correct myself. I was running a 4h Session with a friend and tried both retch and boiling point. And I have to say, I am starting to like retch way more for the +7 non amped restand which leaves you in perfect f2/b3/b4 range. I love to use/safe my meter just for bf2 and parry healing and the db3 restand in the corner.
For my playstyle, retch fits me more.

skater11

The saltiest
I need to correct myself. I was running a 4h Session with a friend and tried both retch and boiling point. And I have to say, I am starting to like retch way more for the +7 non amped restand which leaves you in perfect f2/b3/b4 range. I love to use/safe my meter just for bf2 and parry healing and the db3 restand in the corner.
For my playstyle, retch fits me more.
wait whats the db3 restand? i dont think i know about it

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
lol wtf is the point of Krimson Shield? It has 64 startup frames, lasts for about 5 seconds, and only shaves like 3%-5% off full kombos.

krlosnow

Noob
teleport + parry + boiling point is the most complete variation imho.

212 F43 BP is easier and lands 99% of times, causing a lot of damage too.

For me, best restand is BF3 after hit confirming F43. Default movement, no meter burn, death for mashers.