Match-up Discussion Skarlet Vs. Sonya

Is this match 5-5?

• Skarlet 6- Sonya 4 (In Skarlet's favor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
u no want to bait teleport, me play high lever skarlet, me no teleport when projectile has safe recovery, me lame you on range to d3 under onion pew pew lasers.

me think this match is 4-6 on sonya favor, but 5-5 agains high level skarlet:p

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
More or less right, a little one sided as Skarlet can also ex through pressure, builds meter quickly, etc. Tool vs tool they aren't too different.

Sonya should be treated like Cage - keep them out and force them to take safe chip damge when they try to come in.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
Not trying to be one sided, just trying to explain for a sonya PoV. :) I play both and i hope Johnny2d will agree with me that my skar isnt to shabby. I just honestly believe sonya wins this.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Not trying to be one sided, just trying to explain for a sonya PoV. :) I play both and i hope Johnny2d will agree with me that my skar isnt to shabby. I just honestly believe sonya wins this.
That's fine. Not puttin you on blast, just trying to keep the discussion on tool vs tool.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I do agree. When Sonya knows this match it makes it very very hard. And yes spliffey has a good skarlet (good, yet free in skarlet mirrors #GetBabied) but his Sonya is much much better. ggs btw.