What's new

Match-up Discussion Skarlet vs. Reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Hi guys. I'm interested in your advice as I'm having trouble with this MU.
I'm mostly interested in what is your go to method for punishing blocked dashes and tech in general that is useful against his incredible mobility once he manages to have a ball on-screen.

Discuss. :D

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Hi guys. I'm interested in your advice as I'm having trouble with this MU.
I'm mostly interested in what is your go to method for punishing blocked dashes and tech in general that is useful against his incredible mobility once he manages to have a ball on-screen.

Discuss. :D
I have no idea what the best dash punish is since I don't play with skarlet, but I'm assuming it's your highest damaging combo off of standing 1 or 2. As for a good strategy, you can pretty much do whatever you want. You can zone, counter zone, or just get in that ass. I know her angled daggers are a dash killer if you make good reads with them. You're best bet is to throw out projectiles until I do then ex red dash the fuck out of it for the punish.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Remember that instant air daggers are almost never going to hit rep, he's super short, but ground daggers shut down reptile's mobility EXTREMELY hard. He has to jump, which allows you to delay your ground daggers to AA him.

Remember that any forceball he begins charging can be punished with Teleport or EN Red Dash; they have really bad recovery.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Yeah iADing (lol) in this MU is very dangerous since he can dash twice on reaction and boom 11% off + pressure (lol?)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I did, didn't find anything....
I'm at work, can't locate it for you right now. It's a rather extensive discussion and there's a shit ton of info in it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Huh? What?
Oh i see, my connection went down for a few ours, i think the company was in maintenance, and it seems RedRaptor10 has already taken care of.

Anyway, if this was deeply discussed, was on FLY's MU chart when lots of stuff where being talked about, we never actually opened a thread with a similar name, i'm considering to reopen if you guys want to discuss this ups again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.