Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Really should have waited to record it over here w better recorded quality vide

I found in my exp no one watches videos anymore unless good quality

edit: nvm quality not bad

Will watch tonight

ryublaze

Noob
L0rdoftheFLY I love this character breakdown video. Very specific and to the point. Those look like really good strats vs. Kenshi especially the teleport into jip. Counter armoring seems like a really big deal in this MU.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
L0rdoftheFLY I love this character breakdown video. Very specific and to the point. Those look like really good strats vs. Kenshi especially the teleport into jip. Counter armoring seems like a really big deal in this MU.
Thanks a lot man.
Really should have waited to record it over here w better recorded quality vide

I found in my exp no one watches videos anymore unless good quality

edit: nvm quality not bad

Will watch tonight
I'll record some future ones on your equipment.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
L0rdoftheFLY, when you use "counter reads" as anti-armor-wakeup attack, you don't need to confirm the downslash or pray for him to use meter, either way, you already activated your crimson dash later than him, and whatever he does will halve on your crimson dash, and you can f4 punish his wakeups from there. if he just blocks, you blockstring right away and get that meter back.

Other good way do getting in using crimson dash, since the move covers 75% of the screen radius, you can get in, on one move, so stay on range of eh SC to bait it, then crimson dash in and F4 punish Kenshi with F4 (downslash may be a bit slow)

nice video man.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I still think the MU is 5-5 possible 4-6

one mistake means loss of meter + and 40-80% damage

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
thanks eddy. I always forget to just flash parry through it and f4 punish. good point.

Waiting inside of eh shoulder range and reacting with armor is harder than you think. that shit comes out so fast

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
thanks eddy. I always forget to just flash parry through it and f4 punish. good point.

Waiting inside of eh shoulder range and reacting with armor is harder than you think. that shit comes out so fast
Yeah, but i think you can do it, you're speed reaction as improved by a blink from the last time i saw, you're doing a pretty excellent job man.

Also your EDC to F212... is incredibly better, i can tell from the vid that you hit on the frame everytime ^^

Great job man, i would love to have a breakdown of some other characters as well :D

AssassiN

Noob
In my head, it seems that Reptile can get a free dash then.
Thinking the same in my head, but maybe Reptile is just out of range for that one. Maybe EX dash, doesn't that go farther than the normal dash?
If Reptile can punish then I'm thinking Raiden and Cage as well.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Thinking the same in my head, but maybe Reptile is just out of range for that one. Maybe EX dash, doesn't that go farther than the normal dash?
If Reptile can punish then I'm thinking Raiden and Cage as well.
To my knowledge, both versions of dash travel the same distance.