What's new

Skarlet Vets Attending EVO?

Hey just wondering if any Skarlet mains will be attending EVO this upcoming weekend, I have a feeling she has a good chance to take it, and I damn sure hate that I spent my money on MLG instead of this event, would have been no question about which one I would have attended if they would have announced plans for an MK9 side tournament sooner, if we want Skarlet in the next game now is a good chance to make a statement why, in front of all the NRS developers.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I have never played a competent Skarlet in my life. With that said, I was watching someones stream the other day I can tell she is dangerous. It may have been online, but I could see the potential. I'm all for more Skarlet.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
GOD I WANT SKARLET TO WIN SOMETHING. She's sooooo hype to watch and her combos are AAAAWWWEEEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEE. I don't even care that she requires a bit more execution that most of the characters, she's cool :D

Coming from a Mileena/Kenshi main...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The side tournament should have been planed a few months ago, 2 months ago, some dude asked me if want to play at evo, i only said no because at the time there wasn't mk, now is too late to even catch a plane and get there on time

The side tournament should have been planed a few months ago, 2 months ago, some dude asked me if want to play at evo, i only said no because at the time there wasn't mk, now is too late to even catch a plane and get there on time
This is exactly how I felt Wang, of it was announced sooner I definitely would have saved my money for EVO instead, but since MLG and EVO both was hosting just Injustass at the time I felt that neither side has much more pull then the other to make my decision sway in either direction, but NOW at the last minute a tournament for MK is announced and I've already went to that shitty MLG and am now forced to "hold dat" fuck man I'm so salty :(