What's new

Video/Tutorial Skarlet Trolls Compilation

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I gather a few matchups of mine and compiled all my traps, and punishments on reaction of Skarlet, add some music and upload it on youtube.

The goal of this video, its to show the potential Skarlet can have in different hands, and how she can teach fear to anyone no matter if he learned his frame data, a very agressive skarlet with a lots of tools at his disposal, will know how to teach fear and get them where he wants, its all about execution and reading.

On pruporse there is a few that i had to place in Slow motion, to see how fast i can recodnize an error.

And there is some type of Glitch i used 3 times, a sway tech that dogdes high attacks, maybe Ninj uses them.

Shoot out to all Skarlet players in TYM, Enjoy the video.

Flagg

Noob
The music is quality!

Brutal Skarlet Eddy. She's one of those characters that does need meter, but she builds it so quickly. I think this is how Jade was intentionally supposed to be played.

I think she's one of those characters you have to play on the fly which you do to great success.

Awesome stuff.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I gather a few matchups of mine and compiled all my traps, and punishments on reaction of Skarlet, add some music and upload it on youtube.

The goal of this video, its to show the potential Skarlet can have in different hands, and how she can teach fear to anyone no matter if he learned his frame data, a very agressive skarlet with a lots of tools at his disposal, will know how to teach fear and get them where he wants, its all about execution and reading.

On pruporse there is a few that i had to place in Slow motion, to see how fast i can recodnize an error.

And there is some type of Glitch i used 3 times, a sway tech that dogdes high attacks, maybe Ninj uses them.

Shoot out to all Skarlet players in TYM, Enjoy the video.
This is interesting Eddy - I haven't seen red slide avoid uppercuts - I will test this with my brother extensively to see how it works - if it can avoid uppercuts or other high moves that'd be quite cool.

Also nice job using the F4 to stuff specials and late wakeups - I've been using that for awhile now, it works well. Also nice poking harrassment.

You aren't maximizing your damage potential...but I'm working on the combo/normals/specials video today after I hike with some family members today :)

Nice video!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The music is quality!

Brutal Skarlet Eddy. She's one of those characters that does need meter, but she builds it so quickly. I think this is how Jade was intentionally supposed to be played.

I think she's one of those characters you have to play on the fly which you do to great success.

Awesome stuff.
Thanks ^^
I used to play jade back in the day, she used to be bomb, until they nerf her damage scaling and patch U3, if her strings had fasters startup frames i believe she could be played on the fly as you said ^^
And her Shadow Glow, ZOMG ^^

This is interesting Eddy - I haven't seen red slide avoid uppercuts - I will test this with my brother extensively to see how it works - if it can avoid uppercuts or other high moves that'd be quite cool.

Also nice job using the F4 to stuff specials and late wakeups - I've been using that for awhile now, it works well. Also nice poking harrassment.

You aren't maximizing your damage potential...but I'm working on the combo/normals/specials video today after I hike with some family members today :)

Nice video!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
Yup, i like to use her with block strings to build meter faster, and by the time i was struggling with the correct timing for 112 to reset them ^^

I will spend some time doing some combos to correct these common mistakes ^^

My next goal, is try to interrupt everything with a gap in this game, there is some players that feel completly safe on their strings or enhanced attacks because of the start up armor, but that will not last, like the annoying reptilian Dash