What's new

Skarlet to Get Russian Exclusive "Kold War" Outfit

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So this was a bit of older news that might have gotten overlooked (gotten from EventHubs), the Russian Stream for the MK11 reveal showed off what appears to be a region exclusive costume. At least as of now, there doesn't seem to be any plans to bring this to the rest of the world, but I'd assumed this is time.

So yeah, there it is. As far as I'm aware, they didn't show off any other 'region exclusive' outfits, but that could be something they are waiting on. It's also possible that NRS is just trying to get people to double dip on the Russian version of the game, importing that alongside the one from their country. Regardless, it's cool. Am kind of hoping that region exclusive DLC doesn't become a thing, because the US already gets shafted on cover art, we don't need to see the better costumes everyone else is getting besides.

I'm aware this is kind of old, but we didn't have a thread for it already. Unless somebody is about to drop a link from the Baraka forum, then can you blame us for missing it?

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I'm pretty sure this'll be available for everyone later. Little known fact but Injustice Gods Among Us also had region exclusive skins at one point too; the Ame-Comi Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Harley Quinn skins were originally available only in Japan, but were released later for the rest of the world.
Huh, I just thought that was a random pack that came out in the middle of the game's life. The more you know

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Still the "skin" system is so much better for MK11 than IJ2 gear thing. I mean the customisation is kinda smaller, but the looks will be so much more coherent and cool looking. I just hope we get a ton of skins for everyone.

Aramonde

Noob
I hope this becomes available down the road to everyone.

If other regions get exclusive skins they will be : USA, Brazil, EU, Japan or east Asian countries.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I like how they had to but some top above that neck line of the coat. Be way to sexy, I mean over the line if that small cover wasn't there.