What's new

General/Other Skarlet Players list

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I want to do a list of players on the community who actually mains skarlet and are around. And also, have a look to the play style of each skarlet to see how differs in strategy, and see what all skarlets have in common.

So you just have to fill up this little chart

Name: (post your nick here)
Play Style: (post your style here)
The Options are: Zoner (keep distance throwing Projectiles);
Rushdown( use block strings pressure to chip damage );
Punisher (High damaging combos on mistakes);
Manager ( Use a lot of reads and saves always meter);
Balanced (All qualities mentioned above);
Other (Mention it here)
Tools of option : (Mention some tools you use a lot to win your matches, i can be special moves, strings or normals)

With this said, all that its left to say is "Go"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players:

1)Name: Khaotic_xShangx
Play Style: Balanced
Tools of Option: ex red dash slide, jump kick teleport, f4 red dash slide ftw

2) Name: RedRaptor10
Tools of option : iaD, Down Daggers, 114, Blood Ball

3) Name: Eddy Wang
Tools of Option: F4, 114, f212,1+2, Krimson Dash, d3, D4.

4) Name: KombatNerd
Play Style: Rushdown/Zoning
Tools of Option: 112, F2121+2, D3/4, Red Dash, Enhanced Daggers

5) Name: AssassiN[be]
Tools of option: ex red dash slide, F4, 112, 114, B11F4, U3, IAD's, daggers

6) Name: fr stack
Play Style: other (blind rushdown)
Tools of Option: down daggers, ex red dash, bloodball, dagger cancels (im sure theres a lot more)

7) Name: SaJa
Play style: zoning + rushdown
Tools of Option: ex-red dash, dagger cancel (to approach), f4/downslash starters, resets, blood and flesh, jump in kick + tp, grab, d4 + slide ftw.
Weakness: my gameplay is unsafe (too many down slash, not enough up slash).

8) Name: Johnny2d
Play Style: Rushdown
Tools of option : Ghetto Resets: I mix in a 212, empty dash, instant air down dagger, it does a lot less damage than other options but wakes them up and catches people sleepin in weird unexpected ways. Also, f212, if hit confirmed, df3, which whiffs underneath them, then df3 the other way to cross over them before they wake up (there is still enough time to jump over them for a cross up attempt to catch them screwing up an input, or you can just do the 2 empty dashes then oki of choice). These are things I'm working with that I haven't seen others do yet. The goal is to get them to screw up to open up a chance for me to do a b2 big combo starter. Lastly, I like ending combos with 114, which has an insanely fast wakeup speed after they land, which is normally bad, unless you do 114 blood ball, which means they wakeup right in time to eat a bloody ball. Its a gamble that pays an extra 15% if it hits.

9) Name: SwayNTech
Playstyle: Rushdown/Zoner
Tools of option : Ex Red Dash through pressure/zoning or poking. ghetto reset into my pressure. LOVE the backdash into f4 if someone crouches under my ex dagger. jump back into down dagger stop other rushdown characters getting in. Love using bloodball after 2,1,2 df1 xx 2,3, df3, f2, 1,1,2. love to throw the bloodball when opponent starts jumping over or neutral crouching fullscreen daggerspam
Weaknesses: Sometimes I continue throwing daggers mindlessly when my opponent can jip over and punish it. ending my pressure in a downslash usually gets me punished hard aswell. Ex red dash into downslash through zoning usually gets blocked and punished by the folks who know how to play her well. I tend to use it way too often and in wrong situations aswell when im autopiloting..which is pretty damn often

10) Name: WonderedFuture
Playstyle: Situational . Im more for read and react, not always rushdown, and ima beast at random u3s catching good players lol.
Tools: U3, 114, 112, Dagger cancel jumps/kicks/Snipe Tech,Throws,D2,Bloodball in combo or blocktring. And i have great execution with jumpkick into db4 usually on point when anyone jumps at me.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
ive used sindel since launch but decided to put her on the back burner and make skarlet my number 1. been playing with her on and off so im very farmiliar with her already

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
She's one of my mains:

Name: KombatNerd

(I'm offline atm, but Getting a better ISP this week, so I should be able to battle anyone on PSN after Tuesday, jsyk.) And thanks to this thread I am gonna practice more work on her other aspects. Good shit.

AssassiN

Noob
Name: AssassiN[be]

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
name: fr stack
play style: other (blind rushdown)
tools: down daggers, ex red dash, bloodball, dagger cancels (im sure theres a lot more )

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Name : SaJa
Play style : zoning + rushdown
tools : ex-red dash, dagger cancel (to approach), f4/downslash starters, resets, blood and flesh, jump in kick + tp, grab, d4 + slide ftw.
Weakness : my gameplay is unsafe (too many down slash, not enough up slash).

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Name: Johnny2d
Tools of option : Ghetto Resets: I mix in a 212, empty dash, instant air down dagger, it does a lot less damage than other options but wakes them up and catches people sleepin in weird unexpected ways. Also, f212, if hit confirmed, df3, which whiffs underneath them, then df3 the other way to cross over them before they wake up (there is still enough time to jump over them for a cross up attempt to catch them screwing up an input, or you can just do the 2 empty dashes then oki of choice). These are things I'm working with that I haven't seen others do yet. The goal is to get them to screw up to open up a chance for me to do a b2 big combo starter. Lastly, I like ending combos with 114, which has an insanely fast wakeup speed after they land, which is normally bad, unless you do 114 blood ball, which means they wakeup right in time to eat a bloody ball. Its a gamble that pays an extra 15% if it hits.

SwayNTech

da bess
Name: SwayNTech
Tools of option : Ex Red Dash through pressure/zoning or poking. ghetto reset into my pressure. LOVE the backdash into f4 if someone crouches under my ex dagger. jump back into down dagger stop other rushdown characters getting in. Love using bloodball after 2,1,2 df1 xx 2,3, df3, f2, 1,1,2. love to throw the bloodball when opponent starts jumping over or neutral crouching fullscreen daggerspam
Weaknesses: Sometimes I continue throwing daggers mindlessly when my opponent can jip over and punish it. ending my pressure in a downslash usually gets me punished hard aswell. Ex red dash into downslash through zoning usually gets blocked and punished by the folks who know how to play her well. I tend to use it way too often and in wrong situations aswell when im autopiloting..which is pretty damn often

I want to do a list of players on the community who actually mains skarlet and are around. And also, have a look to the play style of each skarlet to see how differs in strategy, and see what all skarlets have in common.

So you just have to fill up this little chart

Name: (post your nick here)
Play Style: (post your style here)
The Options are: Zoner (keep distance throwing Projectiles);
Rushdown( use block strings pressure to chip damage );
Punisher (High damaging combos on mistakes);
Manager ( Use a lot of reads and saves always meter);
Balanced (All qualities mentioned above);
Other (Mention it here)
Tools of option : (Mention some tools you use a lot to win your matches, i can be special moves, strings or normals)

With this said, all that its left to say is "Go"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players:

1)Name: Khaotic_xShangx
Tools of Option: ex red dash slide, jump kick teleport, f4 red dash slide ftw

2) Name: RedRaptor10
Tools of option : iaD, Down Daggers, 114, Blood Ball

3) Name: Eddy Wang
Tools of Option: F4, 114, f212,1+2, Krimson Dash, d3, D4.

4) Name: KombatNerd

5) Name: AssassiN[be]

6) Name: fr stack
Play Style: other (blind rushdown)
Tools of Option: down daggers, ex red dash, bloodball, dagger cancels (im sure theres a lot more)

7) Name: SaJa
Play style: zoning + rushdown
Tools of Option: ex-red dash, dagger cancel (to approach), f4/downslash starters, resets, blood and flesh, jump in kick + tp, grab, d4 + slide ftw.
Weakness: my gameplay is unsafe (too many down slash, not enough up slash).

8) Name: Johnny2d

9) Name: SwayNTech
Name: WonderedFuture
Playstyle: Situational . Im more for read and react, not always rushdown, and ima beast at random u3s catching good players lol.
Tools: U3, 114, 112, Dagger cancel jumps/kicks/Snipe Tech,Throws,D2,Bloodball in combo or blocktring. And i have great execution with jumpkick into db4 usually on point when anyone jumps at me.

Name: respawn_me
Playstyle: in progress, but I'd say heavy zoning and punishing with a touch of pressure
Tools: lots of daggers...ex dashes...dash to ex downslash...pokes to slide

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Name: BODYBAG-DTONESRC
Play Style: Other: Depends on MU. I will zone if need be. Primary Rushdown
Tools of option : 114 red dash mixups. Dagger cancels into strings to start pressure.