What's new

Skarlet: Oh yes there will be blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't need all these, the changes she needs to play a more fun game are minimal.
I gotta say it hurt my eyes so i skipped most of it, since the text its not organized at all

I think the changes i posted before will actually help her in a long run if she gets them.

Specially if her B1 becomes 15f instead of 19.

As for the gaps, that's what just how NRS designned, the character, her negative frames aren't big deal with it those strings, but it conditions them to start flawless block it often or poking regularly, which she can backdash considering she has the best backdash in the game or use bf3 to beat sudden mashers at the risk of getting launched, the distance she covers, will play a heavy part when they decide to press buttons or flawless block, you have to pay attention to that to start sweeping or using F43 that when canceled into fatal blow does 45% damage.
F43 into f

Typical. “I don’t want to read because it’s to long or insert excuse here, but I want to object to all of it even though it says the same stuff I’ve been saying or want to say.” You guys are comical.

Agilaz

It has begun
Trigger you for what because I put out some ideas that might be good for skarlet and addressed her issues. Some of you are so uptight it’s ridiculous. Get over yourself.
Her "issues" are very minimal. If you're not doing well with her it's because you're not playing her right, not because she needs 9 pages worth of buffs.

You know what her big weakness is?

She can get flawless blocked. GASP

Some people really need to play a lower tier character for a while to understand how ridiculous they sound.

Her "issues" are very minimal. If you're not doing well with her it's because you're not playing her right, not because she needs 9 pages worth of buffs.

You know what her big weakness is?

She can get flawless blocked. GASP

Some people really need to play a lower tier character for a while to understand how ridiculous they sound.
[/QUOTE that’s where you got it twisted buddy I do very well with skarlet my counter to her being flawless blockable is I have learned to flawless block almost every string in the game. I personally don’t have a problem with this. But it doesn’t change the fact it’s a issue. You all assume too much. Let me clear once and for all. These are not all buffs. The only reason it’s so long is because I often went into detail trying to explain in words what does or should happen visually. I am not foolish enough to think for one second NRS will change any of what I’ve said. This is a skarlet thread and so I thought I would share some ideas I thought would be cool for her character some are real issues some are pure imagination/wishful thinking. And I’m clear about that in there but because nobody reads anything longer than a few sentences.....

It’s amazing I haven’t heard anyone yet come at even one of the points yet with a legitimate argument as to why they object they just do. Not 1. Al I’ve heard is “oh it’s too much to read so I object. You just can’t play”....only to see them saying the exact same thing I covered in another thread.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
This is definitely someones hidey account and im not reading that OP even though I think Skarlets arguably bottom 5 right now

She doesn't need all these, the changes she needs to play a more fun game are minimal.
I gotta say it hurt my eyes so i skipped most of it, since the text its not organized at all

I think the changes i posted before will actually help her in a long run if she gets them.

Specially if her B1 becomes 15f instead of 19.

As for the gaps, that's what just how NRS designned, the character, her negative frames aren't big deal with it those strings, but it conditions them to start flawless block it often or poking regularly, which she can backdash considering she has the best backdash in the game or use bf3 to beat sudden mashers at the risk of getting launched, the distance she covers, will play a heavy part when they decide to press buttons or flawless block, you have to pay attention to that to start sweeping or using F43 that when canceled into fatal blow does 45% damage.
Really use BF3 the move that’s punishable on block and hit?
I doubt anyone will read that wall of text, sorry TC

For the flawless blockable gaps, like someone else already pointed out, mix them up. Don´t go for the full string everytime. If your Opponent just waits to flawless block you it opens them up for throws, Overheads, lows etc.

I´m getting flawless blocked exactly once in a match as Skarlet and then I mix it up and throw them all over the place until they are scared to get thrown and then I go for the full string again.

1-2 more strings would be nice but is not necessary imo

Skarlet is in a pretty good spot at the moment in my opinion
I agree she is in a good spot but people I play are no strangers to throws and we tech them pretty easily this game only works on scrubs if it’s the main plan. It’s going to take more than that and the parry to win matches.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

1) Learn proper sentence format and structure

2) Learn to take criticism, y'know, the thing that comes with discussing opinions

3) You're doing nothing but argue over stupid shit

4) Thread closed

5) Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.