What's new

Tech Skarlet New Tech Coming

First up we have the bloodclot roll anti cartwheel tech, this move is pretty consistent on a well timed read on a wake up cartwheel, and even can give u a full combo punish on the cartwheel at times, its random tho.

Next up the bloodclot quick step (universal), even the AI didnt know what was going on lol, it took a couple of tries but u will see the AI fked up its inputs towards the end of the match, this move is universal on all the cast n many more options can be created with this.

How its done: after the bloodclot roll u dash in which will put u right in the center of ur opponents body, then cancel mid dash into a jump, this will screw up ur opponents inputs very quickly, strict but works wonders and creates punishes when done right, can be much more effective on characters with slower wake ups

Bloodclot quick step V2 (universal) notice how i jump over the grounded opponent to switch their inputs at the last minute, use of armor guarantees safeness.

AssassiN

Noob
Nice going, although I might have a better alternative against Sonya's wake-up game.
Doesn't require meter and guarantees full combo punish.
Gonna have to test it out more because it happened by accident.

BTW, loving that tech against Kenshi. Finally a use for B1F3 :).

Flagg

Noob
Wow, that roll is really nice.

Does it work on anything else like ex shadow kick, dash punch, ex shoulder, nomad dash, etc?

Nice going, although I might have a better alternative against Sonya's wake-up game.
Doesn't require meter and guarantees full combo punish.
Gonna have to test it out more because it happened by accident.

BTW, loving that tech against Kenshi. Finally a use for B1F3 :).
well if u got something u more comfortable with then by all means keep using that, the sonya tech is mainly to bait a cartwheel and make them waste meter, depending on the positioning of skarlet after the roll, sometimes shes able to punish with f4 but its random tho.

Does it work on anything else like ex shadow kick, dash punch, ex shoulder, nomad dash, etc?
tested on nomad dash, and ex shoulder, no luck also shadow kick still hits. Thats why on characters witch quicker wakeup i suggest the quick step tech

flagg nevermind i just found out how to punish johnny cage with it too, poor johnny :( lol video coming soon, and yes shadow kick does whiff

Flagg

Noob
tested on nomad dash, and ex shoulder, no luck also shadow kick still hits. Thats why on characters witch quicker wakeup i suggest the quick step tech
I remember Tyrant releasing a video where Jax could evade her EX Cartwheel on wake up. I found sometimes Kano can as well. I wonder if there is a hole in it or something.

EDIT: Hahaha, never mind Cage, that's for people that only like pressing one button. Skarlet is a real pressure machine.

I remember Tyrant releasing a video where Jax could evade her EX Cartwheel on wake up. I found sometimes Kano can as well. I wonder if there is a hole in it or something.

EDIT: Hahaha, never mind Cage, that's for people that only like pressing one button. Skarlet is a real pressure machine.
altered version of bloodclot on jc

Flagg

Noob
altered version of bloodclot on jc
That's amazing, all his wake ups miss. If he whiffs the nut punch you get full combo, if he does shadow kick, so what. What can Cage do at full screen anyway.

That's quality. This is why Skarlet is amazing in this. She has so many tools it's ridiculous.

That's amazing, all his wake ups miss. If he whiffs the nut punch you get full combo, if he does shadow kick, so what. What can Cage do at full screen anyway.

That's quality. This is why Skarlet is amazing in this. She has so many tools it's ridiculous.
jax's wake ups are also whiffed using that same tech i used on jc.

AssassiN

Noob
well if u got something u more comfortable with then by all means keep using that, the sonya tech is mainly to bait a cartwheel and make them waste meter, depending on the positioning of skarlet after the roll, sometimes shes able to punish with f4 but its random tho.
Cool, after testing it turned out to be a one time thing :/.
I was able to u3 Sonya out of her cartwheel right at the tip of her feet.

I'll be studying this bloodcloth tech and applying it to my game, thanks man.
Cool thing about Skarlet is she has an answer for everyone's wake-up game to either let it whiff or full combo punish.

Cool, after testing it turned out to be a one time thing :/.
I was able to u3 Sonya out of her cartwheel right at the tip of her feet.

I'll be studying this bloodcloth tech and applying it to my game, thanks man.
Cool thing about Skarlet is she has an answer for everyone's wake-up game to either let it whiff or full combo punish.
u have to get right up on here feet when shes down and do the bloodclot, sonya will then cartwheel n skarlet will go under, everytime i do my setup its consistent, if u too far away from sonya u will get hit.

Also what if they just don't do a wake-up attack? :/
lol no one said throw this out every chance u get the setup, thats why the bloodclot quick step is there, end ur combo with a bloodclot then dash through them on the ground to reverse their inputs, and if u wanna be totally safe, and incase they wake up u can throw out the armor, perfect example is what i did to kenshi, its all about reads my brotha, im not saying go bloodclot crazy lol that would just be dumb.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I am wondering how this will turn out with Cyraxs ex ragdoll....
will look into that. Good tech SCAR :)