What's new

Match-up Discussion Skarlet Match-Up Chart

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
After re looking at this MU chart, I think the only MU that skarlet actually loses is vs kabal. All these MU look accurate to me.

If cyrax has a large hitbox, I'm moving it to 5-5. Can anyone confirm?

And I might move one or two of her 5-5 to 6-4 skarlet favor soon.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
After re looking at this MU chart, I think the only MU that skarlet actually loses is vs kabal. All these MU look accurate to me.

If cyrax has a large hitbox, I'm moving it to 5-5. Can anyone confirm?

And I might move one or two of her 5-5 to 6-4 skarlet favor soon.
I also think vs Cyrax it may be 5-5, i wish i had a more experienced Cyrax in hand, but unfortunately i don't.

He can't get the luxury of taking damage to save meter if he wants to kill skarlet with 1 combo or 2, the situation about killing each other with 2 combos are equal, also i don't see how throwing bombs will make much of a difference. The only mistake Skarlet can't afford to do it here, is getting caught on the net while he has meter.

Every Character who can't keep skarlet out, and doesn't have armor to break out of her pressure its 6-4 Skarlet's favor IMO.

The only MU that may possible be 4-6 its kabal, but i'm not so sure of it, until i fight a high level Kabal and have a better knowledge of the MU

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Come on Pig Of The Hut, what's happening between Skarlet and Kenshi back in Atlanta?

As much as i see how Skarlet can give problems to Kenshi, i still think this MU is even, but i may be wrong.

I dunno what reasons started to make you believe she has an edge here Mike(FLY), i can only imagine.
Could be 5-5

When my stream launches I wanna have a skarlet VS kenshi exhibition

I want to invite all players an top players to watch then after the matches have a formal discussion about it

Matches will be fly and I

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
@LordoftheFly, cyrax is a definite 4-6 for skarlet at least. Maxter, Denzell, and Krazyzie would agree for sure that rax wins.
I know crazy plays skarlet but he has yet to show the world that he really knows how to use her. The only person I can truely belief on this MU is skar and I don't know who in Houston plays cyrax.

No offense to CD but his skar was weak last I saw. I know he has gotten better but I would need to see some vids. Maybe we can convince Maxter to record some vids!

That would be awesome. I'd love to be proven wrong by the way. I just know that cyrax only gets nets off of skarlet errors. She is so complicated that errors can come easy. However you can't make that the reason it's 4-6. I have it as 5-5 for default till we can be shown otherwise. She has the tools to make his life hard.

Glad to see you in here though MIT.

I know crazy plays skarlet but he has yet to show the world that he really knows how to use her. The only person I can truely belief on this MU is skar and I don't know who in Houston plays cyrax.

No offense to CD but his skar was weak last I saw. I know he has gotten better but I would need to see some vids. Maybe we can convince Maxter to record some vids!

That would be awesome. I'd love to be proven wrong by the way. I just know that cyrax only gets nets off of skarlet errors. She is so complicated that errors can come easy. However you can't make that the reason it's 4-6. I have it as 5-5 for default till we can be shown otherwise. She has the tools to make his life hard.

Glad to see you in here though MIT.
ah okay i see your reasoning, it could be a 5-5 for all we know. She does have alot of tools to abuse high hitboxes and armor to blow through his net for a full combo to reset for chip and etc. I plan on picking her up, she seems like a very good and solid char who is very tourny viable.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
ah okay i see your reasoning, it could be a 5-5 for all we know. She does have alot of tools to abuse high hitboxes and armor to blow through his net for a full combo to reset for chip and etc. I plan on picking her up, she seems like a very good and solid char who is very tourny viable.
I'm glad to hear you say that. It's good to know the Vegas bros are using her. Once she gets in cyrax doesn't have armor, he has a high hitbox, and if she hits twice your done. She just can't get caught in nets from full screen. Her iad are really good and with full screen armor, she can comeback almost as nicely as cyrax.

I'm excited you picking her up. Let me know if I can help.

I'm glad to hear you say that. It's good to know the Vegas bros are using her. Once she gets in cyrax doesn't have armor, he has a high hitbox, and if she hits twice your done. She just can't get caught in nets from full screen. Her iad are really good and with full screen armor, she can comeback almost as nicely as cyrax.

I'm excited you picking her up. Let me know if I can help.
i would like to know her footsies tools, footsies are a must with me when playing a character haha.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Fly, why are you saying the Noob mu could be a 6-4? You don't think it's that bad now for Noob??

Sonya moved to 5-5
Jade moved to 8-2

Now I like them
man i've been trying to beat my bros lao with skarlet, and i keep coming up short haha. Could ya help a skarlet padawan out some? I really want to know how to stop his mobility with her and get him in a position where u can rush him down and etc. Also what's her best punish for a teleport as well?

ryublaze

Noob
man i've been trying to beat my bros lao with skarlet, and i keep coming up short haha. Could ya help a skarlet padawan out some? I really want to know how to stop his mobility with her and get him in a position where u can rush him down and etc. Also what's her best punish for a teleport as well?
Air daggers can somewhat stop his mobility, and if he does a teleport before you input a far air dagger then it'll auto-correct to a close air dagger. Teleport punishers ummm right now I just use d3 to lower my hitbox then 1,1,4 into combo but I think other people have better punishers. Eddy Wang said he uses F4 or Down Slash or something but I haven't seen it done in a real match. Mosp says he uses D1.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
dash back, f4 downslash...also even if you dont dash, f4 puts her in crouch state so you can make tele 3 whiff if your fast enough (its not hard to f4 under tele 3).

You can u3 dagger over low hat. instant air dagger him out of teleport attempts and instant air dive kick attempts. if you can block a single dive kick or spin...the round is pretty much over.

Just watch out for xray cause of all the damage he takes from her, her always has meter. Thats my best advice.

Get him to respect your teleport punishes and your life gets much easier.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Air daggers can somewhat stop his mobility, and if he does a teleport before you input a far air dagger then it'll auto-correct to a close air dagger. Teleport punishers ummm right now I just use d3 to lower my hitbox then 1,1,4 into combo but I think other people have better punishers. Eddy Wang said he uses F4 or Down Slash or something but I haven't seen it done in a real match. Mosp says he uses D1.
never use d1. just dash out and f4. D1 is asking to get blown up.