What's new

Skarlet Kustomization options

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet uses a dagger instead of her twin kodachi blades, however she enchances her weapon with a bit of blood extending the range, so most of her moves do have aditional range attached to it.

In Skarlet costume she chas a pouch where she keeps blood vials attached to it, most of the time she uses those vials to splatter and some blood and control it, other times she inflicts herself some wound but gladly it doesn't deal her damage anymore. You can customize her mask, her Dagger and her blood vials in gear, i think this is how she will equip most of the moves.

Story wise all the back ground from the comics are now translated in game, including blood magik traits she got from Reiko.

Really hope we get to wear her PS Vita Exclusive Costume as well, would really love that since i didn't get to play the vita version.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
E

Eldriken

@Eddy Wang - here you go.....
money man‏ @DancerJaquawn 12h12 hours ago

@_DaanishSyed Will skarlet get her red hair in the game?

https://twitter.com/_DaanishSyed/status/1098771993313320960

Daanish Syed‏ @_DaanishSyed

Replying to @DancerJaquawn

All I can say is that there were only a limited number of gear options at The Reveal. It doesn't represent the full visual variety of a character. You'll see more soon.
Oh, my. She looks so damn good. I can't wait!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
money man 12h12 hours ago

_DaanishSyed Will skarlet get her red hair in the game?

Daanish Syed_DaanishSyed

Replying to DancerJaquawn

All I can say is that there were only a limited number of gear options at The Reveal. It doesn't represent the full visual variety of a character. You'll see more soon.

Ugh.

I’ll be honest if there is one thing I absolutely despise in character design is off-matching colors.

The red in her hair and the red in her clothes are different. Bright red hair on top o bright red clothes in the first place is overdoing it.

I don’t care it’s long or short but I’m just glad that it’s black/dark brown this time.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
money man‏ @DancerJaquawn 12h12 hours ago

@_DaanishSyed Will skarlet get her red hair in the game?

Daanish Syed‏ @_DaanishSyed

Replying to @DancerJaquawn

FYI, i was using this model as profile picture but its definitely fan made.

However really looking forward to see the full customization options, if she gets her Red Hair its a win, Paulo also said she has a sort of stance that she can cancel, so i assume all her moveset wasn't shown just yet, if its related to her MK9 Futtatsu Fumma Kodachi (twin short swords named Kodachi) its a win win.

E

Eldriken

While I like the fan made customized outfit, I really dig her shorter hair that we've seen. I think she looks awesome by default and can only imagine what we'll be able to make her look like.

Crimson red + black color schemes are one of my favorites. So I think she looks pretty spiffy regardless.