What's new

General/Other Skarlet: I predict will be the next bandwagon

redeyes

Button Masher
u just gotta slow the input of 1+2 and input red dash/wotever, after u see the overhead come out i practiced de hell outta this string ;)
its not inputing it 2 of my friends play her and when i see them land that damn string i justt want to shoot myself

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Skarlet is really good. Dirty as shit. I realized that playing someone who didn't use all her stuff.

AngryWorm

Hitomi's Pet
Damn, stop playing for a couple weeks and miss you miss like, four bandwagons.

I'd love to see Skarlet get top 8. I always loved her character design but straight up suck with her.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I've been working on Skarlet for a long time. Keeping her as a pocket but I don't put too much time for it to be a main.Don't be accusing me on hopping this when it starts.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I was debating about weather to drop her or not. Emp skar and used for glue told me to stick with it...I'm convinced. I'm not on the level of ninj yet and I hear emp skar is wrecking shit over in houston.

But I am sticking with her and when she gets on a roll...she ROLLS. I'm gonna overtake the skarlet name ninj...sorry bro. <3
You're free to try :)

But you won't succeed ;)

PS everyone not going to evo - watch for mine and Pig Of The Hut 's best 3 of 5 $20 mm @Evo - we'll be trying to have it streamed

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
She does take a lot of time...I play kabal also...so my dalema was either to keep kabal and drop skarlet or drop kabal and keep skarlet. I'm keeping skarlet. She can beat kabal anyways

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You're free to try :)

But you won't succeed ;)

PS everyone not going to evo - watch for mine and Pig Of The Hut 's best 3 of 5 $20 mm @Evo - we'll be trying to have it streamed

When I put my mind to something....be ready! No but seriously, let's games in soon. Mirrors or nw I don't care.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
In Angola peeps are already on trauma thinking all day how skarlet kick they asses, and how will they do to stop my mind games

"I found out Skarlet is overpowered. Has way too many mixups and a stupid damage output its reidiculous. Plus she's anti zoning. Definitely S tier."
by - Ary Dias

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Skarlet next bandwagon? That will last a quarter of the time the Sektor bandwagon lasted.
Hard to win characters and high execution characters will never get bandwagon'd or top 8 at every major since dev would of been all kabal.

Top 8 at evo will have SEVERAL cages and sonyas.
Not doubting that skarlett is really good. (Top 10 good) and I'm sure Aninj will blow up ALOT of people because of character unfamiliarity. But once the newness wears off, she'll be seen as another good character amongst 15 top tier characters....and everyone will go back to cage and sonya with kenshi on the side.

Ninj

Skarlet next bandwagon? That will last a quarter of the time the Sektor bandwagon lasted.
Hard to win characters and high execution characters will never get bandwagon'd or top 8 at every major since dev would of been all kabal.

Not doubting that skarlett is really good. (Top 10 good) and I'm sure Aninj will blow up ALOT of people because of character unfamiliarity. But once the newness wears off, she'll be seen as another good character amongst 15 top tier characters....and everyone will go back to cage and sonya with kenshi on the side.
I agree with character unfamiliarity being a factor in my favor. I don't agree with the rest of it - I believe that the more you learn about Skarlet, the scarier she becomes, which I don't believe can be said for many characters. But I respect your opinion and my true argument against it will be my performance at Evo :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The only lady in MK I have any desire to play, once I figure her out.
I keep trying just so I don't fall behind, but she isn't ready for the big time yet :(.

One day, blood princess...one day.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

I think as the players evolve, execution becomes less of a barrier. I hope your wrong. Once the execution is figured out, the footsies come and the game evolves.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
I agree with character unfamiliarity being a factor in my favor. I don't agree with the rest of it - I believe that the more you learn about Skarlet, the scarier she becomes, which I don't believe can be said for many characters. But I respect your opinion and my true argument against it will be my performance at Evo :)

Dude, I HOPE I'm terribly wrong and hope you get top 8 (alongside with myself lol)

But the reality of that matter is that cage and sonya are easier to pick up and are VERY dominant when mastered.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

All it takes is on stream one Skarlet player to interrupt 11f1 FT against curb's cage or duck 11f1 then armor dash and go into 45-50% combo to reset

Skarlet band wagon will get huge

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Lool the last paragraph made me laugh hahaha.

As Kabal she is not easy to play and skarlet's levels depends of execution of who plays her ^^

Ninj

Dude, I HOPE I'm terribly wrong and hope you get top 8 (alongside with myself lol)

But the reality of that matter is that cage and sonya are easier to pick up and are VERY dominant when mastered.
No I hear ya man, and I mean what I say when I say I respect your opinion.

You're right, they are easier and very powerful.