What's new

Skarlet gets her signature ponytail back

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I prefer the pixie cut. It seems to fit the character better in this game. There's something about her voice over accent that makes the pixie cut just work.
Her ponytail its just S++ tier, no other hair style she gets in this game its going to top this for sure, the bob its the weakest one in my opinion, but the Pixie its also very neat.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
They finally did it. At first I settled for the long red hair but I was super stoked when I saw this. It goes to show that you can in fact have a desexualized character while still staying true to their original design. They also brought back the pixie cut for people who prefer that as well.
I'm still saying in customize you can change hair styles at the press of a button which you can toogle which one the character can use, but ppl seems to think they took it away.

NRS already said the limited customization items we've seen in Beta doesn't reflect the whole game.

Yes! she now looks like a real clone of female ninjas from mk2 and mk3! :coffee:

Honestly, happy to see i can put the short hair in her, thats all i wanted.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
I'm still saying in customize you can change hair styles at the press of a button which you can toogle which one the character can use, but ppl seems to think they took it away.

NRS already said the limited customization items we've seen in Beta doesn't reflect the whole game.
Aw what? It might have something to do with the 'access gear thru internet' thing I read about. I guess we'll have to wait untill the game is released. Maybe they thought the ponytail was too similar to Cassies and didn't want to have more than one fighter with the same style?