What's new

Skarlet General Discussion Thread

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
She's a lot of fun! Pretty effective zoner imo. They really did a great job with the kustomizable abilities; you can make her play lots of different ways.

E

Eldriken

44 is +6 on block, but has ridiculous pushback, so you can't capitalize on it.

212 is a combo launcher. I'm currently doing 212~124~special finisher (I tend to do db4 which is the tentacle). It does like 23%.

You can do 212 2x in the corner, but I haven't had much of a chance to practice what you can extend it with afterwards.

124 is -1 on block.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
From another thread, this is her fatalities so far.

Skarlet

B, F, D, 3 (Mid) D,D,F,4 (Mid)

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
What special moves setups are you guys using. Currently I have-

-Parry
-Boiling Point
-Killer Klot

Not sure how I feel about Boiling Point. Start is so slow. Killer Klot is Godlike. I like parry.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

212 is a combo launcher. I'm currently doing 212~124~special finisher (I tend to do db4 which is the tentacle). It does like 23%.

You can do 212 2x in the corner, but I haven't had much of a chance to practice what you can extend it with afterwards.

124 is -1 on block.
Equip the ability to delay blood ball and Cell Siphon then try this.

When you launch with 212, hit 4~CS which will restand, then press 124~blood ball (delay) dash in 124~db4
If they are not respecting 124 after the restand, hit uppercut and you will get a crushing blow.
You can also try to mix with f4,4 or, if F4 hits, cancel with Blood Splatter and amplify for a launch.

Op zoning in her 1st variation, puts her opponent in horrible guessing games, layered full screen frame traps with minimal downsides, spammable slow projectile which forces opponent to guess. Counterzones easily with blood tail

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Just did a KB not sure on what, I'll post the video so Y'all can check and possibly figure it out.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Well I seen Scarlet do a normal launching string that had massive range into massive damage from Krushing Blow.
Details of combo:
Ended in trance move
16 hits
46% damage

Anyone thinking there is no combo potential and anyone thinking there is no long high damaging combos rest assured combos exist but they are not gonna drain half the clock!
There is possibly more depth in MK11 combo wise compared to previous titles because of the Krushing Blow mechanic and fatal blow.

Anyone who claimed combos is gone should be happily proven wrong.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing

124 is -1 on block.
You can do 212 2x midscreen as well

I'm doing 212, 212, F4~BF4 midscreen