What's new

Skarlet General Discussion Thread

I doubt theyd make blood flow 1 slot :(. Its clearly her best move.
I just want to be able to use red mist and do something. Id also be very ok with them changing the input to conflict with something else other than tentacle

Levaranoia

War God
I doubt theyd make blood flow 1 slot :(. Its clearly her best move.
I just want to be able to use red mist and do something. Id also be very ok with them changing the input to conflict with something else other than tentacle
Yeah I like red mist too, but it's definitely hard to integrate it properly and have all the tools you need.

Stanlos

Noob
I feel like all of Skarlet moves should be 1 slot in order to balance the fact that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER ONLY 3*** STRINGS have GAPS. So it seems fair to me. The only exception might be blood clot but they could take an Enchantress or Wonder Woman approach and the trap would only limit one thing while active instead of taking away all those options from the opponent. But I would low key want it to grant Skarlet health regen or a buff to her Blood Attack damage while active to boot so it rebuffs them and provides nominal buff to her.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So what loadouts are people using these days?
Modiified Heart Pierce which is the most balanced one, i just add Cell Siphon for consistent combo enders and added 31% damage on amplify.
Which results in more breakaways.

Now i'm also exploring a new variation, with blood flow, but haven't found a good way to play without teleport and parry on the same slot, i will improve my flawless block and remove parry from it as i see it becoming obsolete overtime.

My current loadout (Boiling Point, Red Rain and Parry) works really well, I'd like to take Red Mist to replace Parry but I don't want to lose the tentacle.
I'd like NRS to make Red Mist an armor breaker and if you catch a breaking opponent, it would restand the opponent and allow for a combo, that would be great and worth trading the tentacle for Red Mist.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Modiified Heart Pierce which is the most balanced one, i just add Cell Siphon for consistent combo enders and added 31% damage on amplify.
Which results in more breakaways.

Now i'm also exploring a new variation, with blood flow, but haven't found a good way to play without teleport and parry on the same slot, i will improve my flawless block and remove parry from it as i see it becoming obsolete overtime.
Do you ever (and have you considered) stream, YT or posting match footage? If not, anyone that you can recommend to watch?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Twixxie is the only Skarlet player i can trust right now.

I have some recorded recent footages, i can upload.
Yeah man that'd be cool thanks. I haven't seen a lot of Skarlet footage since variations were opened up.

Also side question: Most of the content I come across on YT is from Exithunt MK, what's your take on his info?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yeah man that'd be cool thanks. I haven't seen a lot of Skarlet footage since variations were opened up.

Also side question: Most of the content I come across on YT is from Exithunt MK, what's your take on his info?
Other than twixxie i don't follow other skarlet's content creators around, as my view on her seems to be very different.

Stanlos

Noob
My current loadout (Boiling Point, Red Rain and Parry) works really well, I'd like to take Red Mist to replace Parry but I don't want to lose the tentacle.
I'd like NRS to make Red Mist an armor breaker and if you catch a breaking opponent, it would restand the opponent and allow for a combo, that would be great and worth trading the tentacle for Red Mist.
it will be interesting to hear good this does against aggressive Wi-Fi Rains. I find Dagger Dance essential to deal with those.