What's new

Video/Tutorial Skarlet Ex Dagger beats xrays?

redeyes

Button Masher
Found this out by accident in a KOTH online. its not really that that useful but very interesting non the least.

ignore what i said i tested kitana's X-ray and it worked also i will be testing noobs now.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Oh Crap, Sorry the vids weren't displayed when i saw your post sorry xD

Gotta watch and then i will give a proper answer ^^

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This might only work against projectiles Xrays at far distance, if your dagger hits him while the Armor still active it will not work.
But yeah, maybe i might use it if someone use Xrays from far distance, or just dodge it instead of wasting mater and taking damage.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
mabye because her ex daggers is 3 hits on the first throw and the follow up is also 3 hits. Since this is correct it should stop all armored moves like sonya's damn ex cartwheel but i will have to test this.

This might only work against projectiles Xrays at far distance, if your dagger hits him while the Armor still active it will not work.
But yeah, maybe i might use it if someone use Xrays from far distance, or just dodge it instead of wasting mater and taking damage.
Skarlet can armor with Enhanced Red Dash against Liu Kang's X-Ray.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet can armor with Enhanced Red Dash against Liu Kang's X-Ray.
Dude, if we talk about Enhanced Dash, i'm your man, is the best way to catch any character who ramdonly throw projectiles to build meter, but that is not the point on this thread.

Destiny said Ex Dagger can beat X-Rays, that is not exactly a true statment.

Most of the X-Rays once activated, they will have start up armor at some point, this is to prevent regular attacks, special or enhanced specials to interrupt and the character waste the entire meter.

however, these same X-Rays, after some frames, they lose they armor, and from that point on any attack or move you do will hit the Character on the X-Ray Recovery Frame.

But tell me this, who would be stupid enough to randomly use Projectile X-Rays from that distance? Rather than combo you 40% damage with one meter and have 2 more to break your combo in case anything goes wrong. :D

As for Liu Kang's X-Ray, advanced players will b3 you into X-Ray, that way you will no be abble to dash trough.

redeyes

Button Masher
you guys arnt seeing the picture. im not stuffing the x-ray or anything. im getting hit by the projectile. but the x-ray is not going off. thats what im getting at here. nothing to do with armor or anything.