What's new

Skarlet corner game

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Despite the struggles, i still think once Skarlet corners someone, you can clearly see her dominance.
Her corner game is that good imo, and i think this is one of the reasons why NRS feels reluctant to buff her midscreen game.

From a stand point, that even ducking against Skarlet at the wall becomes irrelevant
in Aftermath all her normals links to big damage where 32% becomes standard, where she used to work harder for 20%
Her chip it's a huge patience killer, her 44, becomes very difficult to deal with
F43 now deals very decent damage where before aftermath, plus frames was all she could get if not in FB territory, now it's "oh shit you're fucked, eat 32% and then some". All because Amplified BF3 at the wall is a much bigger deal now.
And her reach becomes a lot more evident there.

I had very little chance to play aftermath, due the isp internet contract terminus, but i will comeback soon with a new isp company and will research even further, but from the times i did, Skarlet in the corner was a blast, she was back then, but feels a lot better since aftermath at every chance i got to play against other players.
In sum, she punishes way harder now, in even the slightest of mistakes, and that's a huge improvement.