What's new

Skarlet Brutalities

Wavy

Block Spammer
Only thing I did was use red rain and stand in it while doing B34 (held 4). Sorry if I state the obvious but red rain is one of the equipped abilities, so you'll need to make a custom loadout just to use this brutality.
Yeah. I've done that numerous times and nothing happens. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Wavy

Block Spammer
Same. I would love to get an accurate description from NRS as to what the move requirements actually are
After some experimenting I figured out the beautiful blood/simple slaughter brutality. You have to hold up after the string. Doesn't seem like you need to be standing in the rain. Just has to be out on the field and you do b34, hold up after.

Still trying to figure out how to do the Feeding Time brutality.

Last edited:

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
After some experimenting I figured out the beautiful blood/simple slaughter brutality. You have to hold up after the string. Doesn't seem like you need to be standing in the rain. Just has to be out on the field and you do b34, hold up after.

Still trying to figure out how to do the Feeding Time brutality.
Thanks buddy! Will give this a try tonight

Wavy

Block Spammer
I can’t get her forward throw brutality to work. Anyone else have problems with this one?
I believe it's 5 throws in the final round and hold forward when you do the killing throw. Which is absurd to do that many throws in 1 round but w.e

Also I got the feeding time brutality to work online however I can't figure out why it hasnt been working for me against AI.

I believe it's 5 throws in the final round and hold forward when you do the killing throw. Which is absurd to do that many throws in 1 round but w.e

Also I got the feeding time brutality to work online however I can't figure out why it hasnt been working for me against AI.
5 throws?! The game says 3. What an absurd requirement.

Throw! You just hold the throw button + forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please elaborate...do you need to have a certain amount of life bar for this to be effective?? Do you need to have 3 throws in last round? it sucks that NRS wasnt specific when listing this brutality...thanks in advance...

So the key for the forward throw brutality is holding the throw button. You still have to land 3 throws though.
Thanks man...Ill try it again later..I can do all the fatalities even though I didnt unlock all of them...does the same theory go for brutalities? I only unlocked 2 for Skarlet blood ball and other one where the blood grabs your leg and debones you...havent been able to do that...I can do blood ball tho....

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Thanks man...Ill try it again later..I can do all the fatalities even though I didnt unlock all of them...does the same theory go for brutalities? I only unlocked 2 for Skarlet blood ball and other one where the blood grabs your leg and debones you...havent been able to do that...I can do blood ball tho....
No, you have to unlock the brutalities to do them.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
I can’t get her forward throw brutality to work. Anyone else have problems with this one?
The requirements are to do three throws in the final round, and hold forward and throw. It only works if you hold a button set to throw, though, unfortunately – if you use 1+3 for throw and hold that, it won't work. Hopefully this'll be fixed.

E

Eldriken

Finally got this brutality and I am very happy about it. It’s awesome and by far the easiest one to pull off. Does it have to hit them 5 times or does it work on block too?
Nope. Doesn't count on block. But hitting someone with it 5 times in 2-3 rounds isn't hard to do in most cases.

Is it true that she has a Boiling Point brutality?
Not sure which one that's supposed to be. If it's her Blood Ball, then yes, there's a Brutality for that.

Requires having 50%+ health and db2 has to be the last hit and you have to hold 2.

If that's not the one, then beats me.

Nope. Doesn't count on block. But hitting someone with it 5 times in 2-3 rounds isn't hard to do in most cases.

Not sure which one that's supposed to be. If it's her Blood Ball, then yes, there's a Brutality for that.

Requires having 50%+ health and db2 has to be the last hit and you have to hold 2.

If that's not the one, then beats me.
Boiling point is a move that’s not in her kompetitive variations. Idk if it has a brutality. I’m only missing two finishers total, and it’s not one so far.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Boiling point is a move that’s not in her kompetitive variations. Idk if it has a brutality. I’m only missing two finishers total, and it’s not one so far.
Boiling point has a brutality. Someone posted a gif of the AI doing it on here.

I have never seen it myself and have no idea how to unlock it.

Kripplin

cat-o'-nine-tails
So is there a specific button hold on the tentacle brutality? Havnt unlocked it yet, nit i heard all brutality are possible if you do input. I've seen the 5 hit requirement but do you hold 4 or something?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
No button requirements. Just hit that bitch 4 times, and right when they're about to die, tentacle that ass then Brutality :)

hatyr

tease out the impurities
So is there a specific button hold on the tentacle brutality? Havnt unlocked it yet, nit i heard all brutality are possible if you do input. I've seen the 5 hit requirement but do you hold 4 or something?
You need to unlock it. AI seems to be able to do any brutal, unlocked or not, but you need to unlock it before you can use it (not like fatalities that still work if you know the input, even if it's not "unlocked"). No special inputs at all -- I think you just need to hit 4 or 5 tentacles throughout the match then killing a grounded opponent with tentacle will trigger the brutal.