What's new

Skarlet Brutalities

sithari

Noob
Final hit from Simple Slaughter (B34) - red rain must be active.
The Amp. Blood Trail one must have red mist active. move data doesn't mention having to hold block
I saw the AI do one with blood tentacle which was dope af

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Final hit from Simple Slaughter (B34) - red rain must be active.
The Amp. Blood Trail one must have red mist active. move data doesn't mention having to hold block
I saw the AI do one with blood tentacle which was dope af
Have you gotten the Simple Slaughter Brutality to actually work? I have tried it a bunch of times with no luck

Wavy

Block Spammer
Blood trail the person must be blocking at sweep distance with red mist active? I tried to do it against AI and couldn't get it out. At least y'all solved that issue for me

Also the one with simple slaughter I have no clue at all how to trigger that.

However my AI gave me these two.

No clue how that happened because I don't have them unlocked.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Blood trail the person must be blocking at sweep distance with red mist active? I tried to do it against AI and couldn't get it out. At least y'all solved that issue for me

Also the one with simple slaughter I have no clue at all how to trigger that.

However my AI gave me these two.

No clue how that happened because I don't have them unlocked.
holy fuck, I need the blood tentacle one in my life now

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I have the tentacle one but it's not working :( not sure whether it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong :(
I'm fairly certain that the reason some brutalities in the game are not working is that the listed requirements are incorrect (or most likely) incomplete

For instance, the requirements for Skarlet's throw brutality only state that you: A) Must land 3 throws in the final round and B) Must land a forward throw with your final hit. However, an additional requirement is that you must also hold forward + throw during the final throw.

I'm guessing that the various other brutalities not currently working for people are because of incorrect/incomplete stated requirements.

sithari

Noob
I have the tentacle one but it's not working :( not sure whether it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong :(
I just unlocked the blood tentacle one, final hit must come from blood tentacle and you supposedly need to use blood tentacle 5 times (not sure if 5 times during the last round or altogether, or what button, if any, you need to hold for it to trigger though)

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I just unlocked the blood tentacle one, final hit must come from blood tentacle and you supposedly need to use blood tentacle 5 times (not sure if 5 times during the last round or altogether, or what button, if any, you need to hold for it to trigger though)
Did you find this one randomly in the krypt?

Is it working for you?

Did you find this one randomly in the krypt?
I got it in Skarlet's character towers (stage 4), but I'm not sure if character towers rewards are the same for everyone

sithari

Noob
Is it working for you?

I got it in Skarlet's character towers (stage 4), but I'm not sure if character towers rewards are the same for everyone
I think I got it there as well, so I think the character towers might be set rewards. I can't get it to work though, probably not holding the correct buttons, the tooltip doesn't help here :/

as a sidenote: the throw brutality works. requirement is to land 3 forward throws in the last round, then the final hit must come from a forward throw and just hold forward.

sithari

Noob
Have you gotten the Simple Slaughter Brutality to actually work? I have tried it a bunch of times with no luck
got it to work on first try. just activate red rain, then make sure you get the final hit from b34 (i think you may also need to hold 4)

Wavy

Block Spammer
got it to work on first try. just activate red rain, then make sure you get the final hit from b34 (i think you may also need to hold 4)
Still haven't got it to work. Is there something else you did that match?

sithari

Noob
Still haven't got it to work. Is there something else you did that match?
Only thing I did was use red rain and stand in it while doing B34 (held 4). Sorry if I state the obvious but red rain is one of the equipped abilities, so you'll need to make a custom loadout just to use this brutality.