What's new

Skarlet 101 Ep#7 - Kombat Aplikations, "Clutch Mode Camera" by Eddy Wang

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
With the Clutch mode camera, you're able to see what Skarlet players sees when they're on a real matches.

Teasing the playstyle switch system called paradigm chart:

Skarlet can play on offense, neutral, and defense category, however, trough the years of continuous play and familiarizing with the character, Skarlet players discovered sub-playstyles in each category, composing a chart that came to conclusion that she can be played different from person to person, but what if instead of playing with one, you could combine styles?

Lots of things going on with this video, you might want to watch more than once though.
There is a lot of information to dig all at once, so the other part of the video will have more of what's happening in the final sketches.

Enjoy

@RedRaptor10
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@Moonspell
@Ninj
@FCP/EMP SCAR
@STRYKIE
@Johnny2d
@Flagg
@STORMS

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Damn, so good. I love the new Cluch Mode :) Eddy, if possible I would like to get it all in better quality if possible!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Damn, so good. I love the new Cluch Mode :) Eddy, if possible I would like to get it all in better quality if possible!
That is the better quality i could upload, also my favorite part of this video, is you avoiding cyrax's bombs like a boss with absolute defense paradigm, that i couldn't let pass, that was awesome.

Perfect so I can beat the fraudulent @Mosp
Xoxo babe:p

Rembo

D4 Punchwalk
Nice work :) I heard Skarlet is one of the hardest characters to learn, But she looks rewarding to use,Good info in the video.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
That is the better quality i could upload, also my favorite gpart of this video, is you avoiding cyrax's bombs like a boss with absolute defense paradigm, that i couldn't let pass, that was awesome.
/QUOTE]

That's OK buddy. The quality is still pretty good though.
Regarding the footage - You know how it is with Cyrax, specifically this caliber. I've played him many times but that time I had to choose to approach him like that.

Can't wait for next episode man !

Last edited:

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Great job Eddy!

I'm not sure what I'm happier about, that you made a video covering all my weak spots, or that I was tagged and included in the conversation :)

When you think about it, this in a way sums up how commitment works in nrs games. The speed of the game combined with the options and moves we have, forces us to commit to actions, and predicting the opponent in what Eddy is calling 'clutch' moments, is a staple ingredient in the way we fight. Good on Eddy for recognizing these as the most important moments in the match. Players of any character can learn from this video, not just for mk9, but also injustice, and mkx.