What's new

Skalp Kollection: DJT and Woundcowboy

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I mean if you usually upload your ranked/KL sets it's fine. But making it only if you beat top players seems weird to me. But whatever, everyone is free to upload their matches. It's not that deep.

haketh

Noob
You DQed yourself from KiT, that was disrespectful man, not cool. Imagine the amount of ppl who would love to have the opportunity that you had only to DQ yourself over salt for the game?
Try to be a bit more serious, ignore the bullshit, play on the next tournaments and Skalp those guys, that should've been your target, not ppl who possibly are not interested in havin reputation in this at all.
If you’re playing on shitty monitors & mentally done it’s completely fine to say peace out & walk away. Chill.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
If you’re playing on shitty monitors & mentally done it’s completely fine to say peace out & walk away. Chill.
And you think that's an excuse? Sometimes you guys from U.S have lot of shit handed to you that you don't appreciate, we and i believe some countries are forced to play with way shittier monitors that they had in KiT but we still survived the tournament without DQ'd ourselves because of it.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
You DQed yourself from KiT, that was disrespectful man, not cool. Imagine the amount of ppl who would love to have the opportunity that you had only to DQ yourself over salt for the game?
Try to be a bit more serious, ignore the bullshit, play on the next tournaments and Skalp those guys, that should've been your target, not ppl who possibly are not interested in havin reputation in this at all.
Disrespectful? To whom?

You're not one of the memers who thinks my trip got paid for are you? I paid for it on my own dime. Literally 20 bucks for the whole trip for an hour and a half drive. This is an opportunity I always have bro lol
People are reading too far into this just because I don't play the game the way they think I should. Isn't this scrub mentality personified?

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
And you think that's an excuse? Sometimes you guys from U.S have lot of shit handed to you that you don't appreciate, we and i believe some countries are forced to play with way shittier monitors that they had in KiT but we still survived the tournament without DQ'd ourselves because of it.
I highly doubt this is true. Smaller scenes are in fact bound to produce tournaments with better environments due to the considerably smaller presence of constant bluetooth connections in the venue.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Disrespectful? To whom?

You're not one of the memers who thinks my trip got paid for are you? I paid for it on my own dime. Literally 20 bucks for the whole trip for an hour and a half drive. This is an opportunity I always have bro lol
People are reading too far into this just because I don't play the game the way they think I should. Isn't this scrub mentality personified?
No no, its not that, i give ppl a chance and don't really judge anyone, but i was a bit disappointed when you DQ'ed yourself come on man.
You are pretty much the current bridge between TYM and the elitist whom separated themselves from TYM.
We are supposed to count on you, because either you like it or not, you still represent the TYM fraction.

I don't hate your or despite you at all, no, i actually want you to succeed, so man up man, suck it up, level up, and get ready for the future, that's something you should be aiming at.

I used to win every single tournament in my region from MK9 to MKX for a long time, then a new kid took over and he is considered the strongest now, on the first MK11 tournament even when i placed top 8, i was given a lot of shit and was even disregarded and disrespected even if i won't for all those years, they were happy to see me losing, happy to see me complaining about the game and they were happy with their leaders, you know what i did?
I sucked up, praticed weeks straight went to every KL match i could find despite the connections, learned the most annoying MU as much as i could, asked ppl here on TYM and TYM discord to give me games, and despite the distance and wi-fi configuration TYM members played with me for at least 30 minutes and i improved.

The next tournament was a few weeks ago before the new years Eve, and i defeated every single one of them who i was predicted to lose against, including the guy who eliminated me from the tournament, the only person i didn't defeat was the current reigning champion because i wasn't ready for geras yet.

During that tournament venue, i noticed something, every time i lost a match the whole room was vibing on happiness, but every time i eliminated someone they were all silent, they were hoping for someone to defeat me before that but i still made it to the finals, despite everything, the bullshit and the shits against me, it felt good and was enough to make them stop talking about positions, elitism and how washed up i was, because i didn't really practiced that long, but it was enough to surpass those who played 1000 games before the first tournament and probably 1000 more before the last one.

They weren't even comfortable talking about who is stronger now because a week after they organized a session and i was there kicking the asses of everyone who was named stronger than me now, but they did and put me in second place but it wasn't a conversation that lasted for a day, it took only a few hours and they really shut their mouths up lol, they made a quick list and didn't bother with details.

So you are in a position where you have to succeed when you do this, ppl will stop giving you shit and you will earn a lot more respect, i honestly think you deserve it because you have a sort of passion for this game, so i want you to play better, improve and let a mark in the US FGC.

It happened to tweedy before, it happened to Sonic Fox before when everyone was telling he is just a kid, some of us saw through it and told them to be careful, that kid was growing, look where he is now.

Now all depends on you, but bragging your way into skalping those guys isn't going to work, you need to set a goal and enter a tournament with that goal in mind, everytime you don't fufil that goal means you aren't ready, so you should try again.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I highly doubt this is true. Smaller scenes are in fact bound to produce tournaments with better environments due to the considerably smaller presence of constant bluetooth connections in the venue.
Yes, but some ppl who run tournaments never did for fighting games and used to have huge ass monitors for ppl to play on it, only recently they started to consult me and the players themselves started to see the lag as a factor so they report to TOS before fighting if a TV has lag, some don't even accept to play on those because they know it can affect results heavily, but believe me they still happen.

xKMMx

Banned
Dude if I got a win on a top player I’d post it too. But only because I would consider it a huge accomplishment. Nothing near the level of what those guys have a achieved but still just a pretty cool thing to come across one of those guys and actually win.

I've been here long enough to know Cherny is despised but not long enough to know why.
Dude may complain, but he is obviously a good player and knows what he talks about; you can agree with his opinion or not, but that's another topic.
What is all this hate about? His video about scorpion flaws actually helped me fight versus him. Still think he's aids and boring, tho