What's new

Single Player Kombat

So does ne1 here know of a good way to beat the AI in MKT (or any classic MK game) cuz I can beat it, given enough time, but the CPU basically lets me win adventually out of simple campassion. I win easily like the first 3 games and then it gets super hard all of a sudden (cheaply hard). Im sure all of you know what im talking about. Anyways i just need some people to posts some strategies for fighting the CPU just so i can you know?

try scorpion or human smoke, jump and while in the air repeatedly press block, then the a.i should run towards you and fall for the in air throw

it doesnt work 100% of the time but worth a try

Droopy

Noob
Shock made a few videos on how to beat the A.I. on master difficulty. Perhaps anybody can provide a link?

Edit- i didnt check out the link in above post. Thats the one i was talking about.

So does ne1 here know of a good way to beat the AI in MKT (or any classic MK game) cuz I can beat it, given enough time, but the CPU basically lets me win adventually out of simple campassion. I win easily like the first 3 games and then it gets super hard all of a sudden (cheaply hard). Im sure all of you know what im talking about. Anyways i just need some people to posts some strategies for fighting the CPU just so i can you know?
Ill post a video JUST for this thread. Maybe in a week or so. It'll be from MKT (n64) UMK3 (arcade) and MAYBE just MAYBE!! idk xD

iammud

Noob
no one has mentioned the super easy method with r. smoke. simply jump back, jumpkick, then cpu will throw a projectile, teleport, then do your business. airthrows are golden in sp too.

hint for now = When they are staying still, jump up X3 Straight up, and then they will just jump toward you then just think of a punisher.