What's new

Question Sinestro's trait

Is this buff fair

• Total voters

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Everybody knows, wants to know that Sinestro’s trait received a minor buff in version 1.03. Sinestro charges the trait in 1.66 seconds in comparison to 2 seconds in version 1.02 and below. However, this miniscule buff does not help Sinestro in his most difficult match ups, which are listed below.

Sinestro vs. Aquaman 3:7
Sinestro vs. Batman 3:7
Sinestro vs. Doomsday 3:7

In the match ups above, I have zero options. I have no chance against those three characters. I have to work extremely hard only to succumb to simple-minded strategies that those three characters can apply. I therefore propose a new, albeit small and fair, buff for Sinestro. I suggest that Sinestro’s trait charge slightly faster. I only ask for an insignificant and negligible buff that will help me in my absurdly difficult match ups yet that will have no effect on my already good match ups. I suggest that the trait complete its charge in one full and long second so that Sinestro can finally be tournament viable.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
There are MANY characters that need some buffs exponentially more badly than Sinestro. If there is gonna be another patch rolled out, then this could potentially be a part of that, but if not (besides me not knowing what we're doing here anyway) I definitely don't think Sinestro should be at the front of the line for minor tweaks.

How about a linear scaling slider depending on the MU.

Injustice will detect who Sinestro's opponent is before the start of the match.

If opponent = Aquaman, Batman, or Doomsday set the charging trait time to .5 seconds.

Then it could go all the way to Joker where it would take 10 full seconds for Sinestro to charge his trait.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm still laughing about this thread

Green lantern got 4 bad matchups after dlc, got nerfed in the patch and might have gained another bad matchup and you think your character needs buffs? Haha stop

Everybody knows, wants to know that Sinestro’s trait received a minor buff in version 1.03. Sinestro charges the trait in 1.66 seconds in comparison to 2 seconds in version 1.02 and below. However, this miniscule buff does not help Sinestro in his most difficult match ups, which are listed below.

Sinestro vs. Aquaman 3:7
Sinestro vs. Batman 3:7
Sinestro vs. Doomsday 3:7

In the match ups above, I have zero options. I have no chance against those three characters. I have to work extremely hard only to succumb to simple-minded strategies that those three characters can apply. I therefore propose a new, albeit small and fair, buff for Sinestro. I suggest that Sinestro’s trait charge slightly faster. I only ask for an insignificant and negligible buff that will help me in my absurdly difficult match ups yet that will have no effect on my already good match ups. I suggest that the trait complete its charge in one full and long second so that Sinestro can finally be tournament viable.
Sinestro vs Nightwing.

The grass is always greener...