What's new

Tech Sinestro Standing 3 Wakeup Reversal after MB Arachnid Sting

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Heeeyy guys so after I made MMH's standing 3 reverse wakeups in the corner I decided why not give it a shot with Sinestro and his similar looking standing 3! Thought of it all on my own without any other suggestions from other users Kappa

Here's the video!

and the link for mobile users I think, with a ! and spaces in the link:
https://www.youtube!com/watch?v=iC4iDm0LAFw&feature=youtu.be

Thoughts
- I'm not a Sinestro player in any way shape or form but all I know is that MB Arachnid Sting has the same properties on hit as MMH's Psionic Push when hit - so the way the opponent falls and slides towards you.
- It's not hard to do or time at all like I thought when I discovered it - it's actually VERY easy.
- "GGA's resident Billnestro approves." - RM Truth
- Tech-rollable

Just trying to help,
-Scott

(link to my MMH thread if you're interested ;) http://testyourmight.com/threads/mmh-standing-3-wakeup-reversal-iad-wakeup-reversal-and-more-video.46672/page-2#post-1517133)

@WoundCowboy
@IMakeItL00kC00L
@Ninequads93
@ENDeverMORE
@Hysteria
@FOREVER KING :DOGE
@RM Truth :DOGE
@Skeezer12
@Laos_boy
@P2W (help, can't tag. Is he banned)
@JHCRANE 14
@AK TylerLantern
@Any other Sinestro players

Last edited:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
You know the sinestro community is thin when im getting tagged to see tech :DOGE but for some reason the mobile url link wont link me to the video so can you post it again pls

Scott The Scot

Lol when do I get my official induction into the sinestro corps? :(
You don't need an induction, the Sinestro community is so small they'll take anyone. I just selected him and started working for the man. This is the highest damaging combo I've ever done with Sinestro in this video lol

TKB

Noob
You don't need an induction, the Sinestro community is so small they'll take anyone. I just selected him and started working for the man. This is the highest damaging combo I've ever done with Sinestro in this video lol
LOL ouch. I actually main Deathstroke and Sinestro but I don't think anyone knows I play our beloved fear monger.

Scott The Scot

LOL ouch. I actually main Deathstroke and Sinestro but I don't think anyone knows I play our beloved fear monger.
Shots fired, eh? Keep it that way, use him as your secret weapon, and just destroy when it's the right time ;)

...Or completely switch and win every time ;D

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Now option select into any special, and Sinestro brings fear due to midscreen vortex, full-screen keepaway, and corner option selects.
Dirt everywhere, at last.

LEGEND

YES!
you can do this off of F2D13 as well. instant air axe is alittle more tricky but has a better risk/reward most of the time

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
did u wiff the 2nd hit of mb aracnid?

and skeezer how does this work midscreen?

Scott The Scot

did u wiff the 2nd hit of mb aracnid?

and skeezer how does this work midscreen?
No I don't think I did. Think it hit him.

I think it works off of certain knockdowns or something, I haven't tested it midscreen. I know it makes low wakeups miss.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
No I don't think I did. Think it hit him.

I think it works off of certain knockdowns or something, I haven't tested it midscreen. I know it makes low wakeups miss.
k cuz i could swear it looked like the limbs whiffed. and i'd like to see how the midscreen one works.