What's new

Tech Sinestro Resets/Conversions off Interactables

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
You hit me with this shit on monday im closing down BLTB. Kappa.
Nah good shit bro. Keep up the good work on making Sinestro more broke.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears

Cowboy and I are trying to figure out reasons why Sinestro sucks ... We will release a public stateme
Sinestro is a solid character who cares if he's not top 5 he beats superman,wonder woman, goes even with batgirl and gives a lot of the cast trouble, Whiteboi says doomsin is 5-5 so I'm taking his word for it.

All it takes is one trait to swing a match your favor it all depends on how effective you use it, u can even end up with like 2/3 of your trait charged

'Sinestro Sucks' is definately not true

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Sinestro is a solid character who cares if he's not top 5 he beats superman,wonder woman, goes even with batgirl and gives a lot of the cast trouble, Whiteboi says doomsin is 5-5 so I'm taking his word for it.

All it takes is one trait to swing a match your favor it all depends on how effective you use it, u can even end up with like 2/3 of your trait charged

It's a joke, he's good. He just has some problems with some of the top tiers but does fine vs others. And don't listen to whiteboi he is a known downplayer.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

You may replace cowboy in the illuminati

Or be added