What's new

Match Footage Sinestro Match Footage Thread

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Basically, Post whatever footage of any Sinestro you have found here for all to see!!

Hey, since a lot of the other boards have this, might as well have one as well. It seems I cannot find many videos of an actual offline Sinestro fight, either it for fun or an actual tourney

So post whatever you have or have found here, Id love to see some, and I reckon so would others.

Casual: Me vs my friends day 1 batgirl

Casual: Me vs My friends Grundy

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
I like the use of jump back db1, trait, b3:)

I actually haven't played more than 4 matches or so with sinestro in injustice, only been learning his combos and stuff, so it's good to se some match vids of viable tactics in matches. Any reason why you didn't use 3 and f2d13 more in the grundy matchup? Since both are airborn I mean?

ApertureBlack

I like the use of jump back db1, trait, b3:)

I actually haven't played more than 4 matches or so with sinestro in injustice, only been learning his combos and stuff, so it's good to se some match vids of viable tactics in matches. Any reason why you didn't use 3 and f2d13 more in the grundy matchup? Since both are airborn I mean?
I honestly didn't know about them until after the match lol.

This is I believe almost 8 days of Sinestro, still learning things everyday.

regulas

Your Emporer
I honestly didn't know about them until after the match lol.

This is I believe almost 8 days of Sinestro, still learning things everyday.

Now that it hits mid have you considered following a blocked B13 with Arachnid Sting? It's 2 more disadvantage, but aside from the chip, gives the unblockable MB possibility. Also it's easy to input after you know you have been blocked.

ApertureBlack

Now that it hits mid have you considered following a blocked B13 with Arachnid Sting? It's 2 more disadvantage, but aside from the chip, gives the unblockable MB possibility. Also it's easy to input after you know you have been blocked.

The pains of practicing on a Wii U my friend, I develop some odd habits.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok guys, this is great news for XBL players. There is a stream on twitch XBL app where you can watch live matches. Go to games then look for IGAU. Better yet I came across a guy named PJS Winning who always has a live open stream. Simply send PJS Winning a friend request then go to pending friend requests then join in progress. There are usually some pretty high level players in here "this is where I got beat down by a really good Harley Quinn." You get a few scrubs every now and then.

It feels great to watch matches right thru your TV then with the click of a button your fighting in that match. We should all get together and level up thru this. Even if your not playing you can still learn by watching the XBL twitch stream. Guys seriously, we should do this.

If you don't have an XBOX then just ignore this message.

Pig Of The Hut
legion666
LEGEND
ApertureBlack
WoundCowboy
SomeCubanGuy

Ok guys, this is great news for XBL players. There is a stream on twitch XBL app where you can watch live matches. Go to games then look for IGAU. Better yet I came across a guy named PSJ Winning who always has a live open stream. Simply send PSJ Winning a friend request then go to pending friend requests then join in progress. There are usually some pretty high level players in here "this is where I got beat down by a really good Harley Quinn." You get a few scrubs every now and then.

It feels great to watch matches right thru your TV then with the click of a button your fighting in that match. We should all get together and level up thru this. Even if your not playing you can still learn by watching the XBL twitch stream. Guys seriously, we should do this.

If you don't have an XBOX then just ignore this message.

Pig Of The Hut
legion666
LEGEND
ApertureBlack
WoundCowboy
SomeCubanGuy
Just saying: If you click on the front page of TYM, you'll see the stream list on the right. That always displays the most active Injustice/Mortal Kombat streams. PJS_Winning is usually one of the ones displayed unless there's a tourney going on. Explore TYM, my friend, there's a lot more on here than just the forums.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Just saying: If you click on the front page of TYM, you'll see the stream list on the right. That always displays the most active Injustice/Mortal Kombat streams. PJS_Winning is usually one of the ones displayed unless there's a tourney going on. Explore TYM, my friend, there's a lot more on here than just the forums.
Hahahaha I found out about this thru XBL....sorry.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Also I didn't know it was linked to tym. I have to make sure I don't disappoint the @SinestroCore because I know I did with that Harley Quinn match up.

I
I'd love to participate, but I am on PSN and in RUSSIA :(

sucks... i really have not played sinestro a lot since ufgt. mostly frost. still my favorite character. when i want to win... i will use frost lol

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
You guys need some more videos ;), epic combos in the combo section but no videos of them being pulled off in actual matches. I find sinestro very fun to watch.

rteruyas

Noob
So last Friday I attended a local streaming here in in Peru. I just started IGAU last week, so I still need to learn finish the combos and maximize damage, but think I did good overall.
http://www.twitch.tv/atomixgames/b/420198275
Sinestro matches begin at 54:50. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Need to thank Pig of the Hut and playing to w1n for all the info here :)

Im all for exploiting what people dont punish, but those b12 and b13 should get punished ESPECIALY 12 as it wiffs duckers. I got bored of watching them not get touched to be honest....

Id sugest after a succesfull d1 (see you following the up after air axe, good choice) to do a b21 not a b12...... just saying.... not to mention, you can use trait to just stick them back into the same loop with a b2 or b21

That's some great dirt you have with Sinestro, loved to see a more mix-up heavy focus. Special shout out to the Flash player at 8:20 getting hype over your come back. Guy was hilarious
dude had me dying. honestly i respect other sinestro players but nobody is doing the stuff i discovered. nobody truly understands his vortex and corner rape. i just need to get to tournaments... mainly in the corner. the corner is a soft corner and makes false crossups and teleporting air axes! its amazing. saving that for tournaments though

ors0

Noob
I watched most of this earlier today wand wanted to watch it again. but it's private now =/

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Here are some recent match videos of me using Sinestro

Terrible First Match w Zod vs Superman (my zod was terribly off all night) So Sinestro bailed me out

And.................to get me out of Jams (aka Grundy) lol Down 0-2 comes back w sinestro :)