What's new

Sinestro corner swag FOS. 59% no meter

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Ok so this is really the first time that I've messed around with sinestro today and wanted to see how much damage I can get in the corner with full trait and no meter. After about 20 minutes of messing around I came up with this. Like I said, I've never ever touched sinestro before so idk if people use this or not. I've never saw any sinestro players do this.

This is the combo: nj3 axe, 3 trait, 3 trait, 3 arachnid sting, trait, laser, b3

Heres a video showing the combo

Idk if this would be a useful BNB for his corner game. I assume that it would be because of his vortex. The combo itself is relatively easy to do. let me know what you guys think.

Edit- You can also end it with shackles and nj2 for the vortex. That does 51%

TKB

Noob
Pretty sweet, he can get some really stupid damage meter less in the corner. I think jump in 3, standing 3 arachnid sting trait shot is his normal corner swaggy combo

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Pretty sweet, he can get some really stupid damage meter less in the corner. I think jump in 3, standing 3 arachnid sting trait shot is his normal corner swaggy combo
Yeah I've seen that, but I never saw just 3 trait a couple times. It almost doesn't scale the damage down at all. That all does 46% before the arachnid sting