What's new

Strategy Sinestro Combo Section

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
What is the max damage combo (no jump in) using one shot of trait?

I had been using b13,j3, 4, b3, j3, b213 for 39% and recently switched to b13, j3, 4, b3, j3, 1, shackles, j2, b213 ... adds one percent and builds a little more meter.

Anybody have anything does more and/or ends in shackles vortex?

NKZero

Noob

I had been using b13,j3, 4, b3, j3, b213 for 39% and recently switched to b13, j3, 4, b3, j3, 1, shackles, j2, b213 ... adds one percent and builds a little more meter.

I'm sorry to not answer your question but to be honest I would stop using trait in combos. The additional damage is not worth wasting one shot or two of trait. Trait has too many other more useful purposes than to be wasted in a combo. That's just my recommendation :).

EDIT: then again if you can finish a round/match then maybe it's worth it. But I no very few (let alone optimal) trait combos. I always link trait to d+2 to guarantee I don't drop the combo if I somehow combo in trait.

LEGEND

YES!

i only use trait in combos when it deals way more damage, like converting off of B2 and the vortex

the first combo you listed is something i use against Aquaman sometimes

LEGEND

YES!

btw B13, ji3, 4, B3, ji3, b12-shaclkes, Ji2 F2D13 is 41% or 38% with vortex set-up

the timing on the trait shot must be delayed for it to work

btw B13, ji3, 4, B3, ji3, b12-shaclkes, Ji2 F2D13 is 41% or 38% with vortex set-up

the timing on the trait shot must be delayed for it to work
not worth it. i keep saying this... trait is much more valuable than adding 5%-10%. save it for frame traps/anti airs or to control the pace of the match.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Alright, I've been browsing these forums for quite a while, and seeing as I'm a new player its hard for me to comprehend a lot of the stuff being said aka. what works and doesn't and what's the best combos for X situation or whatever. So I was wondering if anyone by the grace of the heart would provide me with a list of combos to learn that I can knock out in training. I've been looking through match footage and stuff but it's hard for me to pick out what's good for what situation. Much appreciated in advance.

I got a 51% midscreen 1 meter 3 shots of trait leading to another trait charge
its: mb b3 j3 4 j3 4 j3 4 standing 3 trait charge you can usually fully charge it if they have a shitty wake up or don't wakeup

So what is the point of BBMB? I did it in the combo, and understand that it continues the combo, but what's the point of that move, and why use that instead of others like b3 for example that don't use meter?