What's new

General/Other Sinestro 1.06 Patch Changes

SaJa

FH_FenriR
It's safe, right ? So it's great. This was the only big issue for this move to be used in pressure.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
It's safe, right ? So it's great. This was the only big issue for this move to be used in pressure.
Yea it is -5. Sinestro's issue was that he had no string or normal that was safe, so he had to take a huge risk to make opponents respect him midscreen. This will help, but not quite as much as a safe B13 would have.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
- B12 now hits mid

What this means: In MUs where Sinestro previously had a "dead zone" he can now check his opponents. IMO, this will help most against Aqua, Flash, Frost, and Scorpion. It isn't a huge buff but it helps. What I am really curious too see is if a backdash will avoid D1s and Aqua's B1 after it is blocked.

PLAYING TO W1N
LEGEND
AK Pig Of The Hut
I guarantee you it will

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yea it is -5. Sinestro's issue was that he had no string or normal that was safe, so he had to take a huge risk to make opponents respect him midscreen. This will help, but not quite as much as a safe B13 would have.

What is the startup frame of his b12 ?
Can we still have a good combo from it compare to b13 b3 ?

cowboy... yes... it can be hit confirmed to shackles man. a lot harder than hit confirming off b13 or 22 though but it is possible. i guess its the SF in me that makes stuff like this easier.

I 100% agree that this is going to be awesome. with or with out trait i will be able to control the mid screen much better.

i practiced this for hours in the last week or so once i heard about it... i could not be happier with the patch.

b3 mb is awesome with sin and it will do more damage, top characters nerfed so sin gets indirectly buffed, now a safe long reaching mid/footsies tool? lets fricken go.
i want a major so bad. i hungry

dittO

Noob
HELL YEAH!!!
b12 combos so far after 5 minutes testing:
- b12, shackles, ji2, b13, b12, FB = 23%
- b12, shackles, ji3, trait, b3, ji3, b213 = 33%
Of course near the corners of the stage, its an entirely different matter... :)

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
cowboy... yes... it can be hit confirmed to shackles man. a lot harder than hit confirming off b13 or 22 though but it is possible. i guess its the SF in me that makes stuff like this easier.

I 100% agree that this is going to be awesome. with or with out trait i will be able to control the mid screen much better.
Are u positive? I have tried it before and the shackles miss.

quote="WoundCowboy, post: 1150371, member: 2032"]Are u positive? I have tried it before and the shackles miss.[/quote]

i just did it ten times in a row...

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
I think it will make his combos more damaging since b3s/f3s combos will make combo do more damage... what do ya'll think?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I can also confirm that b12 shackles works, though there might be certain characters whose hitbox is weird and it whiffs on >.>