What's new

Sindel's Secret Ending!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I said it once, I'll say it again: it's a paradox to make the original Sindel fully evil, when her suicide ward was the only thing that kept Shao Kahn out of Earthrealm and brought about the need for Mortal Kombat in the first place.

Unless it eventually turns out that the Sindel we have now isn't from the same reality as the original, rewriting the character without rewriting the history will remain a Season 8 of Game Of Thrones level oversight that I will never be able to see past.
But I am fully expecting some sort of Quan Chi meets Injustice meets the Chaosrealm Tempest parallel universe plot twist, where Original Sindel is being stowed away somewhere so her power can be used to restore Edenia for who knows what purpose.
We've already seen Shao Kahn kill supposedly unkillable Geras, and break Good and Evil Liu Kang's legs while it had no effect on Fusion Liu Kang all the way back in the past.
Kronika erased Evil Raiden, at his most powerful form EVER, from time itself, but she couldn't do the same thing to Regular Raiden, and could summon old fighters from back in time, but couldn't summon anything or anyone more dangerous.
Time travel is stupid. May as well bring the stupid full circle with Good Sindel so you can fix the oversight that literally makes it impossible for there to have ever been a Mortal Kombat tournament.

Last edited:

DarkSado

Noob
I love when you criticize the gameplay people like to say "play another game", but when it comes down to sindel retcon we all got to protest how about " just play another game" LMAO.