What's new

Video/Tutorial Sindel: The Ultimate Punish Guide

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So, I recently released a comprehensive video for Jade's Glow and I'm about to embark on a polished punishment guide for Jade as well. I intend to do the same type of guide for Sindel. Basically, showing MAX punishment combos for everything including blocked strings and blocked special moves. For example, THIS would be how you can punish Subzero's slide, using all of her combo starters (B3, B1, 44 etc.) THIS is how you would punish Mileena's Roll and Teleport, etc,. etc,..

I also want to show the combos that you would do if you land an AA 1, 2, 3, 4, up etc., (I find things like this important, especially for people who are newly picking her up, because whenever I pick up a new character I'm always landing AA's or combo's in the corner and I don't know exactly what to do next..lol)

This guide will also include MU information. I will show how to escape certain overused strategies from all opponents and what you can do to escape them. For example, something we Sindel users always dread, being trapped in the corner with Cage, Subzer, Kenshi etc.

The reason I want to do an INCREDIBLY THOROUGH guide showing all possibilities (even though us veteran Sindel users pretty much know everything) is because A.) It will help anyone who just picked her up, B.) it will refine all of us Sindel users to be optimizing her much valuable damage output, and C.) having these things in video format for visual purposes allows us to formulate new strategies much easier!

So let me know what you think and specifically what you want to see. I have already begun my frame date research on this and I'm very excited to put this out!

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I think it would also be worth going over the maximum Toasty potential combos. At least one extra option for each punish that allows it.

So you could do maximum damage and highest Toasty potential.

I started something like this a long, LOOOOOOOOONG time ago for the entire cast, but no one was willing to help me out, and I didn't have the time to do it alone. I'll gladly help out with this as much as I can though.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Sounds fucking awesome!! This is something I have always wanted to do but couldn't find the time or a practice dummy to do it on. You are the man!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

RunwayMafia

I think it would also be worth going over the maximum Toasty potential combos. At least one extra option for each punish that allows it.

So you could do maximum damage and highest Toasty potential.

I started something like this a long, LOOOOOOOOONG time ago for the entire cast, but no one was willing to help me out, and I didn't have the time to do it alone. I'll gladly help out with this as much as I can though.
Fabulous! Yeah, the type of guides I like to do take some time to do but they are well worth it! Krys9984 is my filming buddy, and my videos are filmed with my HD/PVR in HQ so the quality is perfect! What I need from you guys along with fabulous ideas like the toasty inclusion, is we need to agree upon what we as a community consider to be the MAX damage combos...believe it or not in some of the other communities, they disagree on what is the highest, the most used, the most viable, the most important combos etc.,

So that's our homework! I will begin filming very soon!

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I see, we'll have to pick out which combos are the best to use from each starter. Perhaps we can put the most damage, most consistent and the highest Toasty potential.

I'll start on trying to find some optimized Toasty potential combos.

RunwayMafia

I see, we'll have to pick out which combos are the best to use from each starter. Perhaps we can put the most damage, most consistent and the highest Toasty potential.

I'll start on trying to find some optimized Toasty potential combos.
Great. I also include in the guide, not only the max punish potential, but also include when you go into Levi Cancel pressure.

Rajjaka

Urriapáh !!
Great idea.... i will help as much i can do....... acctualy i am working on a MU guide by my own. Sometimes i forgot the best MU strategy and it get back to my head when i have 1 last round in the serie. Really sucks.. so i am really interested on MU information... strategies overall. i would love to share to you all.

Also variations are very important with Sindel... differents setups for preassure.... i am writing it.

cheers !!

RunwayMafia

Perfect. What you could do for me is find the MAX meterless combos for each starter in the corner.

RunwayMafia

DanCock Sindelia Urichinan peachyO Rajjaka

I am almost finished with Part 1 of Empress: The Royal Punishment Guide. The intro is like 5 minutes long (it's a terminator/demonic/executioner style of intro with throwbacks to MK3 and MK:Deception, or whatever 3D game she premiered in, then I have the body of the guide which consists of her frame data and optimum damage combos from each starter, mid screen and corner, then I will have the first 4 combatants). Hopefully by the end of the week I will have it published. :)

RunwayMafia

I would strongly suggest you talk with that Akromaniac guy you've
uploaded with if you have questions/issues with any of her combos/strategies.
He's a fellow Sindel guru that knows so much about her and his videos are gems.
Looking forward to part 1 ^^
I'll contact him tonight