What's new

Sindel Render

Comments

I don't mine revenant skins as long as they are not the default ones. I don't want to see revenants on my select screen and i don't want to try to unlock the human skins
I think they might give all Kombat Pack owners a free skin for every DLC character like they did with Shang Tsung's trenchcoat.

Revenant skin looks great, but I am more interested in her normal ones.

Here's hoping she has a younger skin as well, but she probably doesn't.

She looks SO good. I'm excited to see her other looks, the chestplate could have been less Kitana/Jade-ish though, maybe black stripes in it could've got her design closer to home.

Surprised no one is considering that this outfit could have a human version. We already know that Jade, Kitana, Lao, and Kang are getting skins like that.

Don't get me wrong i am happy that they finally revealed her but does anyone feel that the way she was revealed was kinda anticlimactic? I would have preferred to see her in trailer. Hopefully we are finally getting it tomorrow.
Also kinda weird that they showed her render before Nightwolf.

Looking good, not a fan of revenants skins but I can't wait to see what her human skin looks like.

I wanna get hype, but my heart says she'll be a zoner.
i think she will have very good projectiles like her purple air projectile: hopefully its like cetrions beam that does instant air from ground. And she may have 3 from air hitting multiple places but I honestly think she will be Rushdown mostly or good at everything.
What if she has multiple kicking moves in strings that hit low and a Cartwheel special that hits overhead and knocks down and KBs for popup juggle. Hair whip attacks that reach half screen and a low fireball and a scream that starts combo or restands. If she is Rushdown or footsie based I'll be pocketing her maybe if she zones but I already main Shang so I don't need a zoner.
kind of scared that the next few DLC will be mad broke. I hope they are honest like Shang but still strong.

i think she will have very good projectiles like her purple air projectile: hopefully its like cetrions beam that does instant air from ground. And she may have 3 from air hitting multiple places but I honestly think she will be Rushdown mostly or good at everything.
What if she has multiple kicking moves in strings that hit low and a Cartwheel special that hits overhead and knocks down and KBs for popup juggle. Hair whip attacks that reach half screen and a low fireball and a scream that starts combo or restands. If she is Rushdown or footsie based I'll be pocketing her maybe if she zones but I already main Shang so I don't need a zoner.
kind of scared that the next few DLC will be mad broke. I hope they are honest like Shang but still strong.
cartwheel juggle PLZ

Don't get me wrong i am happy that they finally revealed her but does anyone feel that the way she was revealed was kinda anticlimactic? I would have preferred to see her in trailer. Hopefully we are finally getting it tomorrow.
Also kinda weird that they showed her render before Nightwolf.
Yeah, a trailer would've be extremely well received. With the Nightwolf teaser, people got overly excited with a full week to go by with nada. Then we get an image of Sindel today, I'd really love some more information bout the next release time, but I have a feeling we're going to go this week with little to no info on anything til the render of Spawn.

Imagine if she's a rushdown character tho lmao

I wouldn't be mad at all.
In UMK3 she isn’t a zoner, more of a rushdown character. But then again, there’s not really any “zoners”’ in UMK3 tbh.

I just hope she has her air downwards fireball and scream. And I hope her throw animation is her wrapping the opponent up in her hair. Would also be dope if she had a meterless launcher string, lol. Basically I want her to be UMK3 Sindel

In UMK3 she isn’t a zoner, more of a rushdown character. But then again, there’s not really any “zoners”’ in UMK3 tbh.

I just hope she has her air downwards fireball and scream. And I hope her throw animation is her wrapping the opponent up in her hair. Would also be dope if she had a meterless launcher string, lol. Basically I want her to be UMK3 Sindel
If Sindel doesn't throw you with her hair, is she really Sindel? :p

The queen has risen to scream y'all heads off.

If Sindel doesn't throw you with her hair, is she really Sindel? :p
Sonya doesn't have her leg grab in this game but shes still Sonya.
If there was one feature that represents Sindel the most its her screams not her hair whip

The queen has risen to scream y'all heads off.

Sonya doesn't have her leg grab in this game but shes still Sonya.
If there was one feature that represents Sindel the most its her screams not her hair whip
yep, she is a scream queen at first place, never was a "hair queen", hehe :joker: