What's new

Sindel Render

Comments

So that's what Elvira looks like undead lol. Looks a lot better than I imagined and sexy too in a dark, grim kind of way. I wonder who will voice her.
Man I had a huge crush on her back in the day lmao. She really looks cool. She wasn’t on my radar before besides cool dialogues but I’m definitely going to give her an honest shot now.

Man I had a huge crush on her back in the day lmao. She really looks cool. She wasn’t on my radar before besides cool dialogues but I’m definitely going to give her an honest shot now.
Same, the actress who played Sindel got me into liking MILFS and Cougars haha :D She also played Sareena in Mythologies and Tanya in MK 4 her character model mokap.

Same, the actress who played Sindel got me into liking MILFS and Cougars haha :D She also played Sareena in Mythologies and Tanya in MK 4 her character model mokap.
She got me into terrible horror movies and weird chicks for sure lmao. Elvira played Sareena in mythologies??? You’re shitting me. Edit: oh I read that all wrong my bad lmao.

The next game best be done with this revenant bollocks. There is nothing more boring. They've been a key part in two MK games. Two fucking mainline games. Yes they were in MK9 but they were right at the end and you couldn't get them as skins to use. In MKX and MK11 they've been skins and key plot points. Boring as FUCK.

That said, I expected that they'd do this with Sindel to fit in alongside the current revs. Going by Shang, we know that she should get a healthy dose of skins. That means some non-revenant versions - which will be awesome.

I do wonder if Nightwolf will be a revenant, or is it definitely a different person with the mantle of Nightwolf?
Agreed. I'm also done with this revenant bs. Hope we never see it again.

Agreed. I'm also done with this revenant bs. Hope we never see it again.
100% totally agreed , since the timelime was reseted/restarted, we don't want to see this revenant crap taking part on the next MK game ! we had enough of this in 3 games already (MK9, MKX and MK 11), so, the revenant stuff fullfilled its purpose, and we don't need this shit anymore again in future releases of the series/franchise .... :mad:

She got me into terrible horror movies and weird chicks for sure lmao. Elvira played Sareena in mythologies??? You’re shitting me. Edit: oh I read that all wrong my bad lmao.
Same on the weird chicks, she got me more into not just older women but that emo, hot topic, goth look back in the 90's lol

The next game best be done with this revenant bollocks. There is nothing more boring. They've been a key part in two MK games. Two fucking mainline games. Yes they were in MK9 but they were right at the end and you couldn't get them as skins to use. In MKX and MK11 they've been skins and key plot points. Boring as FUCK.

That said, I expected that they'd do this with Sindel to fit in alongside the current revs. Going by Shang, we know that she should get a healthy dose of skins. That means some non-revenant versions - which will be awesome.

I do wonder if Nightwolf will be a revenant, or is it definitely a different person with the mantle of Nightwolf?
Yes. Enough with this revenant shit!