What's new

Sindel Render

Comments

bitch give me a min i saw it, just because being excited.
Thank you Mr. COCK! :p

Well, at least they gave her some cleavage.

Yes, I'm gonna be that guy. lol
Not gonna lie, that was my first thought too.
Im gonna keep it all the way live, I actually do miss the big titties in this game. But by this render even though its dark, where the hell is the black line in the middle of her hair ?Question mark?

there better be a skin where she has the grandma glasses where she has the necklace thing on the glasses.

Im gonna keep it all the way live, I actually do miss the big titties in this game. But by this render even though its dark, where the hell is the black line in the middle of her hair ?Question mark?
Perhaps, like skarlet, her hair will change with the various different skins.

So one with the black, one without, one with a different style, etc

she looks like a true gorgeous vampire imperatrix .... funny that her revenant skin looks way more fitting and better than Kitana and Jade ones, lol ! :cool:

Perhaps, like skarlet, her hair will change with the various different skins.

So one with the black, one without, one with a different style, etc
I suppose. I just think its an interesting decision to change her iconic hair style. I just hope they dont fuck up with her design. Shang is a good character so lets keep the trend on making GOOD characters from here on out!

The next game best be done with this revenant bollocks. There is nothing more boring. They've been a key part in two MK games. Two fucking mainline games. Yes they were in MK9 but they were right at the end and you couldn't get them as skins to use. In MKX and MK11 they've been skins and key plot points. Boring as FUCK.

That said, I expected that they'd do this with Sindel to fit in alongside the current revs. Going by Shang, we know that she should get a healthy dose of skins. That means some non-revenant versions - which will be awesome.

I do wonder if Nightwolf will be a revenant, or is it definitely a different person with the mantle of Nightwolf?

i just thought something, what does 7 deadly sindels mean? in 7 days sindel is being released????? :D july 16th???
I was going to ask the same thing, it's obviously a pun for the seven deadly sins. July 16th would bring her into the 30 day timeframe if they release a new DLC monthly.

7 deadly sindels = 7 sindels

snow white and the 7 dwarfs = 7 snow white

both become royalty?????

SINDEL IS FUTURE SNOW WHITE CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!