What's new

Sindel party stream night.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Remember, the winner/King/Queen of the Hill must always be Sindel. The challenger can play as whomever he wishes. The probability of Sindel mirrors are rather low and is solely in the hands of the challenger.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Remember, the winner/King/Queen of the Hill must always be Sindel. The challenger can play as whomever he wishes. The probability of Sindel mirrors are rather low and is solely in the hands of the challenger.
You guys are all going to be hating on me when I'm the challenger :p

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Zangrief

Noob
I'm totally down to watch this.

Also. Runway and Espio are gay too? Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just odd that Sindy's so popular with the LGBT community.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this.

RunwayMafia

I'm totally down to watch this.

Also. Runway and Espio are gay too? Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just odd that Sindy's so popular with the LGBT community.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this.
Lmao. I feel like I'm in that episode of Seinfeld..."not that theres anything wrong with that!!!". Yeah, chances are, if you play as an edenian female you have probably chocked on a few cocks in your day...

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Lmao. I feel like I'm in that episode of Seinfeld..."not that theres anything wrong with that!!!". Yeah, chances are, if you play as an edenian female you have probably chocked on a few cocks in your day...
Good times good times :p

Zangrief

Noob
Uh oh... I play Sindel and my roommate plays Kitana. Maybe we need to sit down and have a talk.... :p

Btw. I'm not clear. When is this stream and what is the link?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
GamerBlake90 Your King of Sting was on fire but shame on you for not using your 'wife' to give them a taste of that blonde poison.
What do you mean? I did use Sonya in the Sindel party - though not all that often, I confess.

And you can refer to my stream archives for the footage. :)

DanCock AestheticLove Espio x18x2xwildx

I hope you guys had fun. T'was an honor to stream this and I do apologize for the same old stupid-ness associated with King of the Hill. :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I ended up just talking on the phone with my ex while we were playing. With no mr. Mileena and the constant disconnections I didn't care that much which is why I think I used kitana more then sindel lol

Sorry for my god awful kitana play I know I probably had everyone face palming.

Ggs everyone. Since mr mil doesn't want to show up maybe Espio, runway and myself can just do a 3 way thing and we will all be more focused.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Sorry GamerBlake90 but the only Sonya I saw in the 2 vids Mafia's uploaded is Espio's.
I didn't go through your stream archives coz I thought he uploaded the whole thing on YT.
Well, it was meant to feature the matches with Sindel and I think I only fought one Sindel with Sonya. Plus RunwayMafia was actually recording with his own PVR, so that was his footage. The rest are from me.

RunwayMafia

Sindelia I recorded only what I was involved in (after a few KOTH disconnects I decided to go to bed) I'm not totally sure, but I don't think there was TOO much fighting after I left. Either way, I will always record these get togethers involving Sindel/Sheeva just for you! ;)
GamerBlake90 Thank you for streaming and taking part in this. However, I must say, there was a few times you were "Queen" and you picked other characters. Tsk Tsk...I wasnted to see you play a character that actually takes brains and some skill....hehe I kid, I kid...
DanCock I had a blast...this is nothing new to us considering we play practically every night. I am proud of beating you at your own game (super aggressive zoning) but then on your next turn you took me out....BETCH.
Espio Thank you so much for showing up and taking part. Like Dan said, the three of us should do this in a private KOTH WAY MORE OFTEN...we all have different Sindels and surely we will level up.
AestheticLove I absolutely loved your Sindel. Out of the other Sindels, yours was the most exciting to watch. I like your super aggressive rushdown. I did LOL at one point because I think against Blake you had a chance for a full combo punish and you did 21 levi cancel pressure as opposed to 2~Scream...but I assume you were just zoned in with your rushdown and you didn't realize you had the opportunity.

I love doing these character specific get togethers...it's a chance to showcase different play styles. In my opinion, Dan is the heavy zoner, Birdsongs is the super aggressive Sindel, and Espio and I are somewhere in the middle...conservative Sindels if you will! ;) GGs guys!