What's new

Sindel party stream night.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
First we need a streamer either Pig Of The Hut or GamerBlake90

Then Mr. Mileena, RunwayMafia, Espio and myself with the streamer will use sindel every other time they play. So we can see sindel vs sindel or sindel vs kenshi or Baraka vs scorpion (which will be rare). But over all sindel will be the main showcase for the night.

The streamer will also have to be sindel every other time they play.

So are you guys in this? Which night should we plan to do this??

I'm free every night after 11pm est. when are you guys??

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Espio

Kokomo
Dan :D.

I love Sindel so I'd be down <3.

Edit: During the week other than Friday isn't good for me cause I have to get up super early for college

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dan :D.

I love Sindel so I'd be down <3.

Edit: During the week other than Friday isn't good for me cause I have to get up super early for college
Ok so looking like a Friday night is best.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Instead of wording it "every other time", I would just word it, "The King (winner) must always be Sindel and the challenger can be anyone". I mentioned having a Sindel of The Hill ages ago, so I'm definitely down. Let's keep it to the four of us, I just can't bear waiting in long KOTH lines, lol. I'm available after work 10:30 mst and I'm off work on Sunday.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Instead of wording it "every other time", I would just word it, "The King (winner) must always be Sindel and the challenger can be anyone". I mentioned having a Sindel of The Hill ages ago, so I'm definitely down. Let's keep it to the four of us, I just can't bear waiting in long KOTH lines, lol. I'm available after work 10:30 mst and I'm off work on Sunday.
We need a streamer so more people will watch. This way sindel will get more exposure. So 5 will be in the room which I agree is a bit much but for one night I can deal with it.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
We need a streamer so more people will watch. This way sindel will get more exposure. So 5 will be in the room which I agree is a bit much but for one night I can deal with it.

Totally agree. I just meant the 4 of us competing...Espio, You, Mr.Mileena, and myself will be a great show, plus we are all friends so there wont be TOO much salt! hehe ;)

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
ive been around i had some medical crap and i got into playing KoF way to much. Plus ive had a lot of work. I still play MK though i still get a lot of hatemail using my sindel and baraka hahaha. We need to play again.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
What tme this Friday? I have to babysit till 10:00 PM, but if it's later than that I should be good to go :).
Anytime after midnight EST I guess. Honestly whenever gamerblake shows up he can just start inviting us as we sign on tonight.