What's new

Sindel oki and punishment with Kabal

Thujal

Noob

Recorded my lab time vs Sindel yesterday and posted it to YT. If I've missed anything or anything could be improved would love to hear this communities feedback!

Good shit, I really like the gas & bf1 stuff at the end!

2 things to note, some of those punishes are very range dependant, like Sindels b2 at tip range will make db4 whiff hard. And with her b2 being i13, it can be pretty difficult to judge your range react and react in time.

The other thing is you can FB u2 her f2 on reaction with enough practice. I would definitely recommend trying that out because it really cripples her ability to get her offense started.

Thujal

Noob
Cheers man!

And yes, when punishes are range dependent, I've tried to record it at the maximum range, which I noted in the description (which nobody will read)... But even then, and you are absolutely right, there should be an indication in the video itself when punishes are range dependent and that this is the max range! I will consider this when I edit the Joker punishment video I have already recorded :)

And wow, I never realised her f2 was 25 frames, you are absolutely right, that is seeable. I'll try and think if I can edit that in some way, great tip!

Yo good shit dude! These vids are godlike. Bf1 low profiling his projectile is a real game changer and I appreciate the turn breakdown of jokers f2 & s4 in the beginning. Good looks homie I definitely liked and subbed, looking forward to future content.

Thujal

Noob
Tried something different, beating up flowchart jades in KL, making them rage quit after the first game, blurring out their name, freeze framing and commenting on what’s going on. Again, i Would love any and all feedback!