What's new

Match-up Discussion Sindel Match-Up Discussion Re-Vamped

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I don't think it's 8-2 but def Sonya favor. We ran that mu when i first picked up Sonya and you did beat me lol. We should play it now. It will be fun. Mileena sindel is awful
We did play a while after you picked Her up but either way whatever.

Lets plan to play tonight? Or one of these nights you are free after 11:30 pm. We're in the same time zone. My psn tag is still SINH3LL

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Espio

Kokomo
On a lighter and more cheerful note, playing Dan tonight made me look at the old Sindel match up chart thread and reflect on some of the funny things I said about Stryker versus Sindel when I was still free to zoning/super scrubby and Dan was leaps and bounds ahead of me skill wise in this game.

I thought it was so horrible for the longest time, when in reality I just didn't know the match up and was getting outplayed.

Good memories lol.

cage beats this cunt 7-3 definetly imo... she can run away decent and play decent footsies but she wont keep him out hard enough or do enough damage... and she wont get out and has slow normal to follow up her pokes anyways

same with kang but is closer to 6-4 than cage is

How come it isn't 4-6 vs. Ermac? IMO it is.
She's only safe at full screen and even there his fballs and teles from the air
can be much of a problem. One mistake or wrong placed fball and he gets a
free tele lift into full combo punish. Her zoning is interrupted by his low fballs
and if he levitates it's a guessing and fast reaction game.
An Ermac who knows she can levi cancel to bait his teles can get in easier.
Not to mention that she rely more on zoning than combos in this MU.
She has to wait and block teles to combo high otherwise she ends up
blocking midscreen in fear or his stupid tele push etc.
Mr. Mileena DanCock KH_Captain
It could be. Sindel is bottom 3.

I agree with the mileena mu. Mileena kills sindel everywhere. She takes away Sindels zoning game. Mileena low hitbox and d4 makes it hard for sindel to approach her. Mileena controls the air and zones her pretty well. 7-3 for sure

Sonya wins too. I'd say 7-3. Sindel zoning isn't good enough to keep Sonya out but it still has a place in the mu. Sindel can't do anything when she's cornered. Sonya ex cartwheel really blows her up in this mu too. She out damages sindel. Faster normals. Better pokes. 7-3. Sindel zoning and meter building keeps it from being an 8-2

KL is 8-2. Sindel players mise well put the controller down when fighting a good KL
sonya wins 8-2 ;________________________________;

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
5 - 5 for Sub? I find this match to be so hard for Sub but honestly i think its my lack of MU experience playing SIndels and also I don't have a very high level sub. If i can get her in the corner and she has no metter I see it good but getting in is a real pain in the ass even with the EX slide at full screen.

Espio

Kokomo
What about you S.P.O. do you think it's in Ermac's favor for the most part as well?
I just don't see any big advantage on Sindel's side his combo % off a tele or lift
is very big nearly 50% with meter and he does well in projectile trades.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure. I've played the match up a handful of times with pimpimjim, Chongo and Khaotic Shang.

I don't know if I'm playing it perfectly or correctly, but I find zoning and spacing him really tricky annd annoying with her. Levitate cancels are great for baiting teleports and things of that nature so she can create mind games of her own from full screen in the same vein that he can to her. I thnk her projectile does slightly more damage at 9% (forget the damage on Ermac's forceball).

Definitely, his damage is really good and the range on his zoning tools is incredibly solid for air control, particularly his force push.

It could be 5-5 or 4-6 in Ermac's favor, I couldn't say adamently in either direction.

Espio

Kokomo
Fixed.
If her low fball could avoid his, trust me this would be been a LOT easier and a solid 5-5.
Oh shoot my bad :(. I was thinking hers did the same damage as Stryker's grenades lol:confused:.

I can definitely see either side of the argument, wish I could be more helpful.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
i almost agree with mr mileena she is right at the point of being bottom 5. she could lose to ermac but being smart with fireball zoning still makes it tough on him to where a lot of mac get annoyed and try to tele in. 5-5 or 4-6 either way who knows for sure. she loses hard to lao and kabal real bad 3-7s or even probably 2-8. though i was able to get a bunch of games in with showtime last night and can see how she can pester sonya. its a bad 4-6 but now i'm leaning toward 3-7 cuz once sindel is cornered sonya demolishes her. the whole game plan vs sonya is to zone with out getting cornered and try and catch her dashing in with 44 fb d1 cartwheel/hairwhip. bottom line her zoning is an annoyance that patience will beat most of the time she handles pressure very poorly with her high hitbox and short no advantage fast pokes. her d4 is good but its too short imo. all her pressure whiffs low hitboxes and can get uppercutted even full combo'd. shes bad its all about knowing the matchup or not once you know the matchup there is basically no reason to fear the character. sub is 5-5. very evenly matched. she has a shite load of losing matchps and hardly any winning matchups. lao is the most obnoxious character to fight for sure his retarded fast pressure and mobility make it damn near impossible. cyrax im callin now to be 3-7 too. you gotta be willing to go rooftop day with this character lol.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
at the end of the day she is still a fun character to play. she builds meter very well. and she can still dish out the pressure in the corner especially vs high hitboxes. i will always play this wonderfully crappy character. <3

Death

Noob
5-5 vs Sub
4-6 vs Cage
3-7 vs Sonya
2-8 vs Mileena
2-8 vs Kung Lao

The Sindel MUs vs the main characters I use.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
yeah I agree with all those assessments idk if id call mileena 2-8 more like 3-7 but its trrrrrble nonetheless. I almost forgot about that one. kitana is another trrrble one. as is reptile all probably 3-7.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
as of today my opinion of sindels losing matchups
lao 2-8
kabal 2-8
mileena 3-7
sonya 3-7
kitana 3-7
reptile 3-7
cyrax 3-7
cage 4-6
smoke 4-6
sektor 4-6
raiden 4-6
kenshi 4-6
liu kang 4-6
jax 4-6
and maybe ermac and freddy

winning matchups
sheeva 6-4
baraka 6-4
the rest are pretty even

5-5 vs Sub
4-6 vs Cage
3-7 vs Sonya
2-8 vs Mileena
2-8 vs Kung Lao

I would switch the Sonya + Mileena numbers. Sonya is too safe, armor, d4, etc.
Mileena is way more unsafe, less damaging combos, no resets, no armor, very punishable,

Cage could be 3-7, but 4-6 for now
2-8 Sonya + Lao
3-7 Mileena

DanCock

Cock Master!!
5-5 vs Sub
4-6 vs Cage
3-7 vs Sonya
2-8 vs Mileena
2-8 vs Kung Lao

Hopefully we can play some cage, Sonya and subby matches vs my sindel.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk