What's new

Sindel - Loud and Clear Variation Thread (Combos &Talk)

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º

Instead to post everything in the General here a extra thread for one of her variations.
I start with the second variation - Loud and Clear - but feel free to create threads for the other ones too.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Loud and Clear Variation (2)

(Air) Banshee Dash - BF3
Maleficent March - BF2
(Air) Deadly Echo - DB2

MIDSCREEN: Basic Stuff
InputsDamageAmp Damage
11~BF1138Amp BF1= 183
23~BF1167Amp BF1= 212
23~BF2158Amp BF2= 203
F4~BF1167Amp BF1= 212
F4~DF2140-
B34~BF1187Amp BF1= 232
B34~DF1160-
B34~BF2 Amp223Amp Only, normal doesn't Combo!
MIDSCREEN: Crushing Blow UpperCut - D2
D2, F4~BF2 Amp353Amp Only, normal doesn't Combo!
D2, F4~BF1324 Amp BF1= 360
D2, FDash~B2, 23~BF1353Amp BF1= 382
D2, FDash~B2, 23~BF2 Amp376Amp Only, normal doesn't Combo!

MIDSCREEN: Air Kombos / Deadly Echo (DB2) & Banshe Dash (BF3)
InputsDamageVideo Link
J2~DB2, 2~BF3 AMP, 2~DB2, 2, B2, 23~BF11 Bar 350 Damage(Video Link)
J2~DB2, 2~BF3 AMP, 2~DB2, 2~BF3 AMP, 2~DB2, 2, B2, B34~BF12 Bar 399 Damage(Video Link)

Corner 1 Bar
J3~BF3 Amp, 2, On the Gound B2, 11~BF1 = 324 Damage
J3~BF3 Amp, 2, On the Gound B2, 23~BF1 = 339 Damage

Corner 1 Bar - Crushing Blow Shriek (DF2)

(DF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 2, On the Gound B2, 11~BF1 = 395 Damage
(DF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 2, On the Gound B2, 23~BF1 = 408 Damage

Corner 1 Bar - Crushing Blow Maleficent March (BF2)

(BF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 2, On the Gound B2, 11~BF1 = 415 Damage
(BF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 2, On the Gound B2, 23~BF1 = 428 Damage

Corner 2 Bars

J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 3~BF3 = 348 Damage
J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 1, On the Gound B2, 23~BF1 = 386 Damage
J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 1, On the Gound B2, 1~Fatal Blow = 452 Damage

Corner 2 Bars - Crushing Blow Shriek (DF2)

(DF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 3~BF3 = 416 Damage
(DF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 1, On the Gound B2, 23~BF1 = 448 Damage
(DF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 1, On the Gound B2, 1~Fatal Blow = 504 Damage

Corner 2 Bars - Crushing Blow Maleficent March (BF2)

(BF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 3~BF3 = 436 Damage
(BF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 1, On the Gound B2, 23~BF1 = 468 Damage
(BF2): J3~BF3 Amp, 3BF3 Amp, 1, On the Gound B2, 1~Fatal Blow = 524 Damage

Last edited:

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Off a raw B2 with no meter the best I have come up with is:

B2, F4, 2,3xxBF1 - 253-12 (285.70 if you AMP the BF1)

John Grizzly

which char do you used as a dummy? i fail to connect the 2,3 Part...
It's pretty tight but I believe I was using Cage as my dummy in practice. It definitely works. You want to connect the F4 as soon as you possibly can so you have enough recovery to hit the 2,3 after.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
It's pretty tight but I believe I was using Cage as my dummy in practice. It definitely works. You want to connect the F4 as soon as you possibly can so you have enough recovery to hit the 2,3 after.
some of the B2 J3 combos seems to not work on all chars so might be a similar case here? i will try it out with him.

edit-got it with him but took a while and not very consistent. distance of where you do the b2 seems to matter but i might be wrong.

Last edited:

John Grizzly

some of the B2 J3 combos seems to not work on all chars so might be a similar case here? i will try it out with him.
It's possible it doesn't work on everyone. I only used males as dummies last night and it worked on everyone I tried.

JI2xxDB2, JI2xxBF3 AMP, JI2, B2, F4, 2,3xxBF1 AMP was around 38% damage, if I remember correctly

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
I wanted to see some of these in a match.
added some basic simple midscreen stuff in the startpost, not neccessary bound to that loadout.
B2 and F2, Banshee Dash stuff will follow tomorrow.

btw, her B34 String or more to say the first hit of it so the B3 is counted as airborn and you cant get grabbed out of it.

Jolt

Uprise
I made a video showcasing some of the uses of Malificent March cancels along with Amplified March to cover the opponent's defensive options

ALL of the cancels are MEGA punishable on block (-17 at best IIRC)
but some of them are actually just slightly negative on hit (-3 to -6) which makes them all safe in this game

This also leaves you EXACTLY in throw range.

You can use a delayed AMP march to cover the options that would counter a throw.

Also being slightly negative you can use the Flawless Block OS tech if you want to steal your turn back (on the read of a poke)

Long time lurker first time commenter here.

I've been practicing Loud & Klear Sindel and I love her, but I've noticed in practice mode that doing some of her db2/banshee combos with J1 instead of J2 seemingly 'interrupts' the combo and resets the hit counter. I've also noticed this in games where I hit with amp banshee into J1, db2, J1 into another amp banshee, but the opponent is able to block either the second J1 or the second amp banshee.

Is this because J1 has shorter hit stun than J2? Is my timing just off? I'd been using J1 instead of J2 because it's easier to land the timing than J2 but if the combo resets and the opponent is able to block then it screws up what I was trying to do anyway. Any help you can give me is very appreciated.

yeah murph that's exactly right, the hit stun isn't long enough you have to ji2.
Thanks for the clarification, I figured that's what it was. It's a shame it works that way, confirming that J2 off an amp banshee online in the heat of battle is tough. I've been practicing amp banshee confirms into J1 > amp banshee > J2 > db2 > J2 > b2 > 23 > hair whip. Still working on landing that consistently and I'm sure that leaves damage on the table but at least I'm not getting dropped out of the combo this way.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
pimping the startpost a bit up with tables, feel free to mention when i miss something overall.

what does her kit makes you feel she is top tier? not argueing against it, just want to know your point of view.
  1. deadly echo: combostarting divekick which can even be mixed up with other air mobility
  2. frame traps after every string with scream
  3. almost guaranteed krushing blows
  4. good combo potential
  5. a gigantic, fast projectile with instant air potential.
i think this is a very execution-heavy but also very powerful character.

Seobones

Noob
I pretty much main this variation and I'm kinda puzzled by what you are saying.

Frame trap after every string with scream ? Scream is fully punishable after every string so I guess you are talking about the cancel, well guess what she is minus after every string too when she cancel it and since she has no fast mid nor good pokes I don't see what frame traps you are talking about.

The air banshee :
It does good damage on trade and when it hit the reward can be insane (35% unbreakable).
But it is not fast at all, even when doing it "instant" you still need to jump, it also travels slower than most projectile.
Good combo potential ? outside of banshee, scream KB and B2 she doesn't have any combo potencial, her punish game is really bad actually. Like V3

Guaranteed KB ? 1 throw KB and scream KB, that's it. Nobody get hit by the booty KB, the string is pretty garbage if you ask me.

Also I honestly don't find it that much "execution heavy", the j2 combos are not hard at all when you are used to it. But it does have inconsistancies because of the way characters lean downward while in hitstun and J2 being pretty much a high.