What's new

sindel hate online....

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
i hate counter-pickers and wish i could roll them in picnic food and then stick them on an anthill!! i rarely try to get close to keep-away-style smoke players; i just blast away withe fireballs. except for when i see a parry, of course. and a bit of turtling to stop their smoke bomb...i like to make them come to me. chasing them is just playing into their strategy. eventually, they will HAVE to come in close if they wanna inflict anything more than chip damage, and when they do, i let the queen do her thing. :D
That's a bad idea against Smoke, no offense.

He doesn't do chip damage, but throwing projectiles is just asking for an on reaction parry and then he's in. I'd say it'd be best to keep the pressure on him, but idk a thing about sindel. So... lol

peachyO

Noob
That's a bad idea against Smoke, no offense.

He doesn't do chip damage, but throwing projectiles is just asking for an on reaction parry and then he's in. I'd say it'd be best to keep the pressure on him, but idk a thing about sindel. So... lol
it is best to stay on him, but non-teleporters have a harder time of it. sindel has to bait him with a combination of fuzzy blocking, dashing in, turtling, air fireballs, and levitate cancels. or and intetionally wiffed air fieball (for example, fire the low air fire if they are far away and out of range in order to bait him into parrying, and then dash in and use hair whip, or a string if close enough). even if you eat a parry, it's ok...it puts smoke in position for a step-up or low fireball wake-up. as you said, he doesn't do much chip damage at all, so he will HALF to eventually get in to seal the deal. his options are teleport (block and punish as i described above) rush in with 3,d2,1 or 3,2 (hair whip, step-up, yell, EN yell, low fireball) or try a lump kick/air throw combo (punish with string of your choice or uppercut). so long as sindel remembers time is on her side and doesn't get caught up in that cat-and-mouse game, she will be fine :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
it is best to stay on him, but non-teleporters have a harder time of it. sindel has to bait him with a combination of fuzzy blocking, dashing in, turtling, air fireballs, and levitate cancels. or and intetionally wiffed air fieball (for example, fire the low air fire if they are far away and out of range in order to bait him into parrying, and then dash in and use hair whip, or a string if close enough). even if you eat a parry, it's ok...it puts smoke in position for a step-up or low fireball wake-up. as you said, he doesn't do much chip damage at all, so he will HALF to eventually get in to seal the deal. his options are teleport (block and punish as i described above) rush in with 3,d2,1 or 3,2 (hair whip, step-up, yell, EN yell, low fireball) or try a lump kick/air throw combo (punish with string of your choice or uppercut). so long as sindel remembers time is on her side and doesn't get caught up in that cat-and-mouse game, she will be fine :)
Well, if he hits a parry, he's not necessarily in step up or hair whip range. He can whiff a teleport to the other side to reverse your inputs and screw you up or obviously just block and punish if he thinks you're going to try to get him with a wakeup.

peachyO

Noob
if one doesn't get him, the other will. whiffing a teleport to the other side won't help against a low fireball. blocking sindel on wakeup is no easy task. block high and you get the low fireball; block low and eat a step-up. they are both well-matched against each other.