What's new

Sindel Gameplay Trailer

Comments

Imagine how amazing this character would be if she had access to everything they just showed in that trailer in ONE complete character. Yes, I understand many things would be broken, but that can be balanced over time. This variation shit has to go. It fragments the character so much. NRS is so creative with their ideas and a game with all these partial movesets for characters really doesn't do them any favors.

Anyway, she looks to be the most interesting DLC character so far, and it's not even close.

She looks gorgeous, she moves look awesome, love how she utilises her hair and the kwan dao, and I like how they implemented the banshee element into her moveset more. Her Fatal Blow and the Fatality were both pretty cool too!

Great work, NRS!

That "Goth Skin Pack" though was pretty underwhelming and boring, imo. I thought we were getting the Klassic Female Ninja costumes with Sindel, which would make sense. Ah well.

And then there's that Cassie skin... well... it's not worse than what she got, so that's an improvement. But it looks pretty boring and bland, imo. At least we have the Harley Quinn skin for her. ^^

Imagine how amazing this character would be if she had access to everything they just showed in that trailer in ONE complete character. Yes, I understand many things would be broken, but that can be balanced over time. This variation shit has to go. It fragments the character so much. NRS is so creative with their ideas and a game with all these partial movesets for characters really doesn't do them any favors.

Anyway, she looks to be the most interesting DLC character so far, and it's not even close.
We all say this every character trailer lol