What's new

Sindel Gameplay Trailer

Comments

Her screams are definitely better than MK 9, but I have to admit the chick who voiced her in MK 9 did pretty damn good too looking back she had an evil voice as well. They got lazy in MK X and had Kelly Hu voice her who didn't do a bad job, just sounded like D'vorah since she's know for voicing her. This girl ain't bad though.
They probably had Kelly Hu voice her in MKX since she wasn't gonna be playable and was probably cheaper to get someone that was already voicing a playable character. Hu also voiced Frost in MKX as well. And all the other NPC that appeared in the story were voiced by someone that also voiced character that was in the base roster.

They probably had Kelly Hu voice her in MKX since she wasn't gonna be playable and was probably cheaper to get someone that was already voicing a playable character. Hu also voiced Frost in MKX as well. And all the other NPC that appeared in the story were voiced by someone that also voiced character that was in the base roster.
This is probably the reason for sure, though Rain was an NPC also and had his own voice actor so who knows shrugs Yeah, that's right. I thought she was a pretty good Frost honestly, imo much better than the girl they got in MK 11. Her voice just sounds I don't know too butch/cringe like maybe it's her lines but IDK, something just seems off. Hu's sounded more natural imo. I would say the one big difference is you can tell it's Kelly's voice, the other actors that played multiple characters you can't really tell but this is merely the range of a voice actor. Some have crazy ranges, others don't. I speak as someone who's also voice acted myself.;) the saving money thing was probably true, though NRS would no doubt have to pay those actors more money than one voice actor doing just one voice.

This is probably the reason for sure, though Rain was an NPC also and had his own voice actor so who knows shrugs Yeah, that's right. I thought she was a pretty good Frost honestly, imo much better than the girl they got in MK 11. Her voice just sounds I don't know too butch/cringe like maybe it's her lines but IDK, something just seems off. Hu's sounded more natural imo. I would say the one big difference is you can tell it's Kelly's voice, the other actors that played multiple characters you can't really tell but this is merely the range of a voice actor. Some have crazy ranges, others don't. I speak as someone who's also voice acted myself.;) the saving money thing was probably true, though NRS would no doubt have to pay those actors more money than one voice actor doing just one voice.
Actually Rain's VA in MKX was the same one that voice Johnny Cage.

Actually Rain's VA in MKX was the same one that voice Johnny Cage.
Yeah I forgot to edit that, I meant/confused Rain from MK 9 with MK X Rain my fault. All of the NPC's had a current va do extra voices for the characters, some sounded the same or similar, others dramatically different. Troy Baker is very talented and has a crazy range for example and for Steve Blum.

Her game play looks a hell of a lot more interesting than Terminator.
Well yeah, Terminators usually fight humans, not other Terminators or super powered beings, no point in learning martial arts when you can either bulldoze through people with your hydraulic arm or shoot/stab them.

Dude, have you ever played Deception, Sindel is a Naginata Master
No bro, my first MK game was MK mobile, now i am using wifi in the kombat League and i mained scorpion for random teleport attacks and Liu Kang for f43 endless straggers.

@Metin You mean mk x, not mk 9. Mk 9nshe was playable but mk x anNBC. All good I'm assuming you're talking about mk x but said mk 9 by accident :p

@Metin You mean mk x, not mk 9. Mk 9nshe was playable but mk x anNBC. All good I'm assuming you're talking about mk x but said mk 9 by accident :p
Bro i also know how to unlock Cassie in MK 4 revision 3.0. first you have to unlock meat, than you have to finish all those five towers with Sonya and Cage in meat skin. Than a secret sleeping room appears for Johnny and Sonya to make Cassie.

Bro i also know how to unlock Cassie in MK 4 revision 3.0. first you have to unlock meat, than you have to finish all those five towers with Sonya and Cage in meat skin. Than a secret sleeping room appears for Johnny and Sonya to make Cassie.
How do they make Cassie? lol:p

I know it’s a bitch to animate, I just hate how half of it looks stuck to her head. In MK9 the animated section started from the back, not as far down, and looked way better, IMO.

If anything, they should’ve placed her hair in a clip so it made more visual sense. Regardless, just a nitpick.
YES. This is the very first thing I noticed during her Jax intro, and it immediately stuck out like a sore thumb since everything else looks so amazing.

I kinda wish they did her hair like MK9. It needs to be bigger and floater.

The way it only animates from her neck down just looks... janky.

But other than that, very likely a new main for me!
I think it's to avoid making it look even jankier, like it did in MK9 and MKX.
I had personally hoped it would be a lot floatier, like in MKD, but I can understand why they made it like this.

MK9 design works a lot better for hair that actually moves, as it's already floating behind her, whereas MK11 hair is gelled to her scalp UNTIL it reaches her neck... I think they could mitigate the weirdness by hiding the transition area at her neck with a block of extra hair when she does hair moves.

That is, unless one of her gear items is a hairband/brooch/something that holds the upper part of her hair down, so it's only free to move from the neck down. Because then it'd just be her non-brooched default that looks weird.

It's funny how the trailers always make everyone look so OP then they come out and people be like "this guy sucks lol" :D