What's new

SINDEL FOR MKX

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Since Ed tweeted big news coming for Mkx i thought i would bump this coz there is still hope for the Queen Milf, the Queen of Screams and Hair

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Sindel talk im in...seat reserved...

i think she is gonna be in MKX.

but others can dissagree but you can never take my hope away.

She has most of her moves in the game(obviously they will have to add some, but we know this has been debated on in closed rooms @ Netherrealm)
She is a big part of the Story of MK9 and MKX!
She is Queen of Edenia!
She has legs that changed the world;)
Her scream could move mountains. imagine orgasms from this goddess;) ears blown.
MK9 mixups was to die for.
Strong Zoner in MK9.
So much potential in MKX.
We need another female, any mk without her is failing in the Female department.

As you can tell, that she is basically in the game.

would only take:
Movelist changes
Framedata
Specials added.
costume tweaks

to make her a full blown MKX Kombatant:

that is basically just a Hotfix as to making a new character from scratch.

not Proof but very likely she is one of the 4. esp. since she is Invasion boss;)
we know how ED BOON operates by now!

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

As much as I want this to be so damn true... I can't come to terms knowing full well that NRS would do this just to troll us.
not saying its proof, but if you see the vids i posted, you can see how easy it is to implament her into the game.

they basically have MK9 Sindel in the game already, just a few combo's/frame data changes/and specials added. and she is done, basically a hotfix/patch really nothing hard to put her.

Baraka, Smoke, and even stryker, Kabal, Rain in the game.

i hope its Sindel, Smoke, Shang Tsung, and Fujin/Stryker though.

Last edited:

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
not saying its proof, but if you see the vids i posted, you can see how easy it is to implament her into the game.

they basically have MK9 Sindel in the game already, just a few combo's/frame data changes/and specials added. and she is done, basically a hotfix/patch really nothing hard to put her.

Baraka, Smoke, and even stryker, Kabal, Rain in the game.

i hope its Sindel, Smoke, Shang Tsung, and Fujin/Stryker though.
While I can't deny your fantastic evidence and write-up, I won't get my own hopes up until an official announcement is out. Very good material you have here though. +1 Kookie for you. :DDD

By the way, I really want either Sindel or Baraka in this pack. Either or and I'll drop $30 on the damn thing. I'm also a costume junkie.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
As stated before, i got a guy on the inside and it was pretty much a statement, rain and baraka was in it with another female, i never got anymore information on a 4th but i could only assume, sindell would be the female..i dont know of anyone else really missing to be honest.

DDTECH

H8TR MKR
Then again, boon trolled his own company saying hed release kp2 last week when infact, he did nothing but troll us.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
As stated before, i got a guy on the inside and it was pretty much a statement, rain and baraka was in it with another female, i never got anymore information on a 4th but i could only assume, sindell would be the female..i dont know of anyone else really missing to be honest.
Don't get a man's hope up. My heart can't take it! :O

MadeOfMetal

i know there is no love for stryker cuz the mk9 garbage make of him..

but if i made him you all would love him:

Stryker:

Police Brutality: Variation 1

Added Ranged in with nightstick
OH to low hits with Night Stick strings...
his Low dash can be MB into juggle follow up

Bad Cop: Variation 2

Uses Stun gun as special link to juggle combos
his stun gun can restand on certain strings EX
has a Nightstick Stung gun Grab
up close and personal rushdown

Swat: Variation 3

Stun grenades come into play with this variation, all heavy weapons make aperance in this balaced version.(does not have to reload grenades)if so he gets 3 of them and has combos to safely reload...
Stun Grenades juggle for extra combo extensions
IAPS instant air double pistol shot.
his ground Pistol fires 3 shots as supposed to jacqui's 4 hit hand cannon
has a low Pistol shot single shot
has a OH grenade.

thats my version of Stryker

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
If this is a troll nrs is just pathetic smh, i would love my co main in the game as well havent played the queen in so many months