What's new

Sindel Flight Cancel

I've been trying to get a couple volleys of this on MAME lately, and I can only get two. I have some trouble cancelling the pushback with flight for the third punch. Is there any tricks to this or is it just fast fingers? Maybe can someone record your handmotions while you do it or something? And can you do aaHP, flight cancel, aaHP, HK, BL (cancel) aaHP, HK, BL, aaHP, HK, BL?

P.S. No abc, I'll never try this in game >.>

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I can step in and say, "It's not worth the effort."

The most complicated combo I ever do with her is something like, aaHP, scream, aaHPHP, scream, aaHP, scream, 4 hit pop up, JK, aaHPfc, JK, air fireball, which is I think 78% with all the HPs, but more likely to only get with 1 or 2 aaHPs. Lately I've been doing a lot of JK, JK, HK at the end though.

Shock said:
I can step in and say, "It's not worth the effort."

The most complicated combo I ever do with her is something like, aaHP, scream, aaHPHP, scream, aaHP, scream, 4 hit pop up, JK, aaHPfc, JK, air fireball, which is I think 78% with all the HPs, but more likely to only get with 1 or 2 aaHPs. Lately I've been doing a lot of JK, JK, HK at the end though.
I'm going to try and do that JK, aaHPfc, JK, AFB a little more. Would it work if when I did the JK, I do B,B in the air and when I do the HP, do F+HP, and then cancel it out?