What's new

Sindel Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delriach

Sindelly
Here are some of the more useful combos from my previous post in the Sindel Combos thread. Not sure if any of ours overlap. I wouldn't doubt it.

B3F2 combos

• b3f2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, f12, df2 - 37% (40% with jip)
    Note: This should be your "go to" combo after punishing a teleport (scorp, smoke, etc.)
  • b3f2, db2, jip, b3f2, b24 df1 - 31% + 8% with the unblockable fireball at the end (34% + 8 with a jip)

Corner B3F2 combos

• b3f2, db2, jump over, jump over punch, b3f2, b24 df1 - 36% (41% if you use ex df1 - 39% with jip and 44% with ex df1)
  • b3f2, db2, 31b2, 1, 44 df3 - 37% (40% with jip)
    Note: This is a very easy combo to land. I recommend using it.

44 Combos

• 44, 1, db2, jip, 44 df1 - 26% (29% with jip)
  • 44, 1, db2, jip, F3 df2 - 27% (30% with jip)
  • 44, 1, db2, jip, 31b2 - 26% (29% with jip)
    Note: places opponent at full screen distance.
  • 44, b12, 1, db2, jip, f12, df2 - 32%
    Note: The timing on this one is very specific. It's easy to drop.
  • 44, 1, db2, dash back, full levitate, df3 dash df3 - 24% (27% with jip)
    Note: useful when the opponent has breaker near the end of a round.

2 combos

• 2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, b12, 1, df2 - 34% (37 with jip)
    Note: you can end it with a df1 for about 2% less damage.
  • 2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, f12, 1, df2 - 34% (37% with jip)
    Note: I recommend this one.
  • 2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, b12, dash, f12 df2 - 36% (40% with jip)
    Note: a bit more execution heavy. Wouldn't recommend using it.

Corner 2 combo

• 2, db2, 31b2, u4, 311 - 35% (39% with jip)
    Note: 31 xray does 49% (52% with jip)

21 ex db2 combos

• 21 ex db2, jump over punch, b3f2, dash, f12, df2 - 33% (36% with jip)

Corner 31b2 combos

• 31b2, 1, db2,31b2, 1, xray - 50% (53% with jip)
  • 31b2, u4, 1, db2, 31b2 d1, df3 - 40% (43% with jip)

b12 combos

• b12, dash, 1, scream, jip, f12 df2 - 21% (25% with jip)

Some older combos that are still relevant:

• jip, 44, b12, dash, 4 4 ~ df1 - 29%
  • (in corner) jip, b3 f2, f3 ~ db2, 31 b2, d1 ~ df3 - 37% (you can also end this with X-Ray)
  • (in corner) 44, b12, 1, 44 ~ df3 - 27%
  • jip, f3 ~ db2, 31 b2, 1, 44 ~ df3 - 34%
  • 44, b12, 1, df2 - 24% (27% off jip)
  • b12, dash, f12, df2 - 17%
  • 44 df1 or df3 - 15%

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Some of these combos are useful. Some are just there just to show the concept. You'll know which ones once you see the notations. A few of these can be improved to deal more damage (specifically the corner ones). Sometimes the tiny bit of extra % you gain isn't worth it if you know you can't do it reliably.

B3F2 combos

b3f2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, f12, df2 - 37% (40% with jip) :moonwalk:
Note: this combo isn't new but it's a lot easier to do. This should be your "go to" combo after punishing a teleport (scorp, smoke, etc. Basically anyone that rolls in the air when their move is blocked)

b3f2, db2, jip, b3f2, b24 df1 - 31% + 8% with the unblockable fireball at the end (34% + 8 with a jip)

Corner B3F2 combos

b3f2, db2, jump over, jump over punch, b3f2, b24 df1 - 36% (41% if you use ex df1 - 39% with jip and 44% with ex df1)

b3f2, db2, 31b2, 1, d4, df4 - 35% (38% with jip)

b3f2, db2, 31b2, 1, 44 df3 - 37% (40% with jip) ;)
Note: This is a very easy combo to land. I recommend using it.

b3f2, db2, b3f2, dash, f12, xray - 49% (51% with jip)

44 Combos

44, 1, db2, jip, 44 df1 - 26% (29% with jip)

44, 1, db2, jip, F3 df2 - 27% (30% with jip)

44, 1, db2, jip, 31b2 - 26% (29% with jip)
Note: places opponent at full screen distance.

44, b12, 1, db2, jip, f12, df2 - 32%
Note: The timing on this one is very specific. It's easy to drop.

44, 1, db2, dash back, full levitate, df3 dash df3 - 24% (27% with jip)
Note: useful when the opponent has breaker near the end of a round.

44, b1 ex db2, jip, 21 df4 - 26% (30% with jip)
Note: waste of meter imo.

44, b1 ex db2, jip, f12 df2 - 28% (31% with jip)
Note: pointless combos. Don't even bother. Just showing that it's possible.

2 combos

2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, b12, 1, df2 - 34% (37 with jip)
Note: you can end it with a df1 for about 2% less damage.

2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, f12, 1, df2 - 34% (37% with jip)
Note: this is a much easier combo to land. I would only recommend using it if you know you're going to land a jip. All of the combos starting with 2 are very risky to do since scream is full combo punishable on block. Be very cautious.

2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, b12, dash, f12 df2 - 36% (40% with jip)
Note: a bit more execution heavy. Wouldn't recommend using it.

Corner 2 combo

2, db2, 31b2, u4, 311 - 35% (39% with jip)
Note: 31 xray does 49% (52% with jip)

B1 combos

b1 ex db2, jip, b3f2, dash, f12, df4 - 23% (27% with jip)
Note: pointless combo. Just showing the concept. You can end it with pretty much any special not just df4. I'm sure you can mess around with a few more variations after a b1 but it's not really worth it.

21 ex db2 combos

21 ex db2, jump over punch, b3f2, 1, dash, 111, df2 - 34% (37% with jip)

21 ex db2, jump over punch, b3f2, dash, f12, df2 - 33% (36% with jip)

31 ex db2

31 ex db2, jip, b3f2, dash, f12, df2 - 34% (37% with jip)

31b2 combos (corner)

31b2, 1, db2, 31b2, 1, 111, df1 - 40% (43% with jip)
Note: I don't really recommend this combo because it's really easy to mess up the 1, 111.

31b2, 1, db2,31b2, 1, xray - 50% (53% with jip)

31b2, u4, 1, db2, 31b2 d1, df3 - 40% (43% with jip)

b12 combos

b12, dash, 1, scream, jip, f12 df2 - 21% (25% with jip)

b12, dash, 31 scream, jip, f12 df2 - 23% (26% with jip)

You can see most of these combos (with a few exceptions) in the video I posted shortly after the patch was released.

Amazing combo list and great video! Does anyone else struggle with the timing of the "1" after the JIP, 4,4 "1", scream....for some reason half the time the punch wont even come out..lol...any tips

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Hey everyone, I'm not a Sindel player at all, but I was messing around post patch and found some stuff that I didn't see on the forums.

I don't know if this mix-up is known, but (JiP) 2,1, ex scream (instant release) -> b3,f2 -> b1,2, -> b1,2, -> 1, hair whip does 38%. The mixup is that when you do the input for ex scream, if they're in a block state you can hold the ex scream, dash cancel forward and (backwards) grab. This does a total of 22% damage (10% from the first hits and 12% from the grab). Of course, you don't have to grab...you can do b1,2 launcher (which hits low) or anything else you want, I guess.

I'm sorry if this is all somewhere else on the site. Also, stay tuned for some videos that do more damage than anything listed here!

*edit: the 22% on the block string is obviously only if it's not blocked. The benefits to this are that you get the chip damage and grab them out of the block state (also putting them fullscreen).

Delriach

Sindelly
Amazing combo list and great video! Does anyone else struggle with the timing of the "1" after the JIP, 4,4 "1", scream....for some reason half the time the punch wont even come out..lol...any tips
You might be pressing the 1 too fast. You have to pause until after she lands from the 44. Not sure what else could be the problem. Although I do occasionally "drop" inputs that I could have sworn I pressed.

Also:

I also added some combos to the Sindel Post Patch Combo thread. It has the more practical combos from my list in this thread, or at least ones that are reliable to do.

RunwayMafia

You might be pressing the 1 too fast. You have to pause until after she lands from the 44. Not sure what else could be the problem. Although I do occasionally "drop" inputs that I could have sworn I pressed.

Also:

I also added some combos to the Sindel Post Patch Combo thread. It has the more practical combos from my list in this thread, or at least ones that are reliable to do.
I love all this work you are putting into this Del! I'm starting to find the timing of the "1" after the 4,4...however online I caught it maybe once with the scream afterwards. I know it's probably not practical but I absolutely love the way 4,4, 1, scream, jip, f3, hair whip looks...it is so damn flashy! How do you normally punish teleports like Scorpion or Mileena when they are just roll floating in front of you? I normally just do B2+4 fireball but I feel like she can do more...dish!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I love all this work you are putting into this Del! I'm starting to find the timing of the "1" after the 4,4...however online I caught it maybe once with the scream afterwards. I know it's probably not practical but I absolutely love the way 4,4, 1, scream, jip, f3, hair whip looks...it is so damn flashy! How do you normally punish teleports like Scorpion or Mileena when they are just roll floating in front of you? I normally just do B2+4 fireball but I feel like she can do more...dish!
It works online and is very practical, it won me a match last night :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Hey, I posted a few things in the "Sindel Combo Thread" that are post-patch...should I post them in here?
Sure, so long as it's post patch it should be collected here. Hopefully a Mod will be appointed soon and we can get the threads sorted out and get everything organized with the guides and such.

Delriach

Sindelly
After a blocked teleport do:

b3f2, db2, jip, b3f2, dash, f12, df2 - 37%

Mileena is a different story. I never can quite land the scream on her for some reason. I need to test it in training mode. You might want to do a different combo or use EX scream.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery

"drop" inputs are the worst! i always scream bullshit I put that in! lol
i also kinda hate how u have to wait for ur first move to finish to input ur next move in to keep ur opponent juggled with sindel. because if u wait a second to late or react a second late ur hold punish combo is dropped. it burns me up sometimes. esp when i try and go for a b1,2 almost instantly after a b3,f2 it always seems to whiff immediately. so i have to train my eyes and hands to react at a slower rate.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
44, b12, 1, 111~step up/hair whip is like 28% and braindead easy

b3f2, scream, jps~b3f2, ff, b12, 111~step up/hair whip for 40% IIRC

b12, ff~3~scream, b12, 1, 111~step up/hair whip

You can end any combo after a scream with 311~instant flight fireball (iffb) to eliminate wakeup. This is useful against characters that can teleport like Raiden/Lao on wakeup. You have to do the iffb asap ^_^

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins

42% meterless midscreen: JiP, b3,f2, -> scream -> JiP, b3,f2, -> b1,2, -> b1, hair whip. I'm pretty sure you can replace the last b1 with a neutral 1.

52% midscreen x-ray: JiP, b3,f2, -> scream -> JiP, b3,f2, -> b1,2, -> b1, x-ray. You can replace the last b1 with a d4, which seems easier to time.

I know these are completely impractical, but I hadn't seen damage %s this high anywhere in the combo forums for midscreen stuff. Enjoy!

Delriach

Sindelly
44, b12, 1, 111~step up/hair whip is like 28% and braindead easy

b3f2, scream, jps~b3f2, ff, b12, 111~step up/hair whip for 40% IIRC

b12, ff~3~scream, b12, 1, 111~step up/hair whip

You can end any combo after a scream with 311~instant flight fireball (iffb) to eliminate wakeup. This is useful against characters that can teleport like Raiden/Lao on wakeup. You have to do the iffb asap ^_^
I used to add 1, 111 to my combos awhile back but a few things annoyed me about them. I often get a fireball instead of a hairwhip due to the negative edge. I'm sure this is more my fault than anything, but sometimes my 1 inputs just magically drop or the opponent doesn't get hit by all the strikes. It happens to me more often than not so I usually just do f12 and sacrifice some damage due to my own incompetence lol.

Interesting about the 311 into levitate fireball. I never thought of that! I've only canceled it into specials when in the corner. Def going to try this out.

Edit:

Wow, it's a lot easier than I thought. I just did:

b3f2, db2, jip, b3f2, 311 levitate fireball and it stuffs out the training mode dummy's wake up attack. You have to input the levitate first and then wait slightly to do fireball. I was doing it too fast at first and either nothing would come out or I would get a standing fireball instead. Could just be a HitBox thing though. I can hit levi cancel inputs pretty fast on it.

Something to note: the training mode dummy will always get hit by the fireball even if you set it to block all the time. It's not actually an unblockable fireball though. The AI is just dumb.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I used to add 1, 111 to my combos awhile back but a few things annoyed me about them. I often get a fireball instead of a hairwhip due to the negative edge. I'm sure this is more my fault than anything, but sometimes my 1 inputs just magically drop or the opponent doesn't get hit by all the strikes. It happens to me more often than not so I usually just do f12 and sacrifice some damage due to my own incompetence lol.

Interesting about the 311 into levitate fireball. I never thought of that! I've only canceled it into specials when in the corner. Def going to try this out.

Edit:

Wow, it's a lot easier than I thought. I just did:

b3f2, db2, jip, b3f2, 311 levitate fireball and it stuffs out the training mode dummy's wake up attack. You have to input the levitate first and then wait slightly to do fireball. I was doing it too fast at first and either nothing would come out or I would get a standing fireball instead. Could just be a HitBox thing though. I can hit levi cancel inputs pretty fast on it.

Something to note: the training mode dummy will always get hit by the fireball even if you set it to block all the time. It's not actually an unblockable fireball though. The AI is just dumb.
I set my dummy to Roll Mode on and Wake Up Attack on, they always block the fireball when I have it set to this. If it does indeed work, then this is a really good setup. b+3,f+2 > Dash > b+1,2 > Dash > 1 > Scream > JIP > 3,1,1 > IFAF does 33% (36% with JIP) plus chip damage, and if they don't block then an extra 8%.

Delriach

Sindelly
I set my dummy to Roll Mode on and Wake Up Attack on, they always block the fireball when I have it set to this. If it does indeed work, then this is a really good setup. b+3,f+2 > Dash > b+1,2 > Dash > 1 > Scream > JIP > 3,1,1 > IFAF does 33% (36% with JIP) plus chip damage, and if they don't block then an extra 8%.
I just tried it with Roll Mode. You're right. It gets them to actually block the fireball. I don't get why the dummy doesn't block all the time otherwise. It's also weird when it is low on life because the dummy stops blocking the moment the health bar regenerates and then starts blocking again.

I hate this practice mode.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
This same setup works after a f3, but it's pretty useless.

EDIT: You can also do it while the opponent is on the ground after 2,1,2 or 2,1,b+3 and they'll be forced to block it after a recovery.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Corner no meter:
B+3,f+2, u+4, f+3~scream, jip 3,1,b+2, dash 1,1,1~hairwhip 45%

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
About the 2 videos I posted...

You can push the meterless one to 44% by ending with 1,1,1, hair toss

You can push the x-ray one to 53% by ending with 1,1,1, x-ray

Again, these aren't practical combos, but I'm just trying to push her damage ceiling a little higher...

edit: disregard all of my posts, I just found older posts where EndOfGameBoss already mentioned the 44%. I R scrub.

RunwayMafia

What's up with this...?
I love doing the B1+2, dash, 3, scream, jip, F3, hair whip. BUT, if you do 3, 1, scream...the hair whip will not grab the opponent after the F3! Why does adding the 1 after the 3 do this...?

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
The hair whips Hit box seems very finnickey i have been noticing lately it will not grab sometimes and grab others in identical situations. So that may be why the 1 causes the miss its like a bug almost. Been testing it so i will try and get some more detail soon.

Error

DF2+R2
The more hits that are added to her combos the more they are affected by gravity causing the opponent to fall quicker.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
The more hits that are added to her combos the more they are affected by gravity causing the opponent to fall quicker.
It's either this, or the 3,1 pushes the opponent back further and your hitting with f+3 further away, causing it to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.