What's new

Sindel Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
I love how much effort you clearly put into this but, I have to say ALOT of it is kinda unnecessary... Like did you really NEED to post every possible combo? Then again this is a COMBO guide so I suppose that is the point haha :3

As for legit criticisms...

1) No mention of 2,1, EnScream combos? No 1, EnScream? No aa1, Scream combos? No aa combos at all for that mater. No corner combos? No F1, 2 combos? No 3, 1 combos? Perhaps less time should have been taking finding ALL the possible combos and perhaps the best combo for each possible starter.

2) Jesus!!! Capital letters/paragraphs please xD

3) As much as I enjoy MK's lore, there is maybe a little too much story fluff in the guide. Like I don't need to know exactly what the move looks like.

4) "only shang tsung can compete in a zoning war with her." LOL NOPE!

5) Is hair whip really an command throw? Sure it looks like a throw and you input a non-normal throw commands but, it doesn't have throw properties (you can block it).

6) No mention about Levitate Cancels. While they don't "combo" they are rather important for Sindel's damage which is why someone would read a combo thread no? Additionally some OTG fireball mention might be nice too :p

7) Perhaps mention that Scream can be breakered but, hair whip can not since this would be good to know for when a combo can kill.

8) Gotta love dat purp ;)

peachyO

Noob
I love how much effort you clearly put into this but, I have to say ALOT of it is kinda unnecessary... Like did you really NEED to post every possible combo? Then again this is a COMBO guide so I suppose that is the point haha :3

As for legit criticisms...

1) No mention of 2,1, EnScream combos? No 1, EnScream? No aa1, Scream combos? No aa combos at all for that mater. No corner combos? No F1, 2 combos? No 3, 1 combos? Perhaps less time should have been taking finding ALL the possible combos and perhaps the best combo for each possible starter.

2) Jesus!!! Capital letters/paragraphs please xD

3) As much as I enjoy MK's lore, there is maybe a little too much story fluff in the guide. Like I don't need to know exactly what the move looks like.

4) "only shang tsung can compete in a zoning war with her." LOL NOPE!

5) Is hair whip really an command throw? Sure it looks like a throw and you input a non-normal throw commands but, it doesn't have throw properties (you can block it).

6) No mention about Levitate Cancels. While they don't "combo" they are rather important for Sindel's damage which is why someone would read a combo thread no? Additionally some OTG fireball mention might be nice too :p

7) Perhaps mention that Scream can be breakered but, hair whip can not since this would be good to know for when a combo can kill.

8) Gotta love dat purp ;)
Thank you for reading and critiquing my guide. I appreciate it.
1. I didn't include EnScream combos because imo they are not really necessary; the added damage that 2, 1, EnScream gives over 2, scream (for example) is not worth the use of meter. 3, 1 and f+1, 2 are indeed not represented, and it's a flaw.
2. I originally typed in a mac font called "herculeum". it's all caps. i copied and pasted, and the result was no capitalization and no indentation. was too lazy to fix it...sorry.
3. This guide was originally posted on another website's forum, where the overall skill and knowledge level is decidedly less than here at TYM...it was originally intended more for beginner/intermediate players.
4. Debatable, but i feel he is her only true competition for "best zoner". :)
5. True. Again, the higher skill level of the members here means that such technicalities must be corrected.
6. Again, the original audience was less skillful, so i elected not to include such info. Another mistake in retrospect.
7. Correct...I should have added this.
8. I thought it was appropriate. :)

Sindelia

Nether Witch
Welcome to TYM peachyO and fellow Sheeva/Sindel fan.
I've read your guide a long time ago when you'd posted it on the official MK site as well the one you did of the Shokan Diva.
When those 2 combine their powers in tag team and combos, it's devastating. (got video proof lol)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
peachyO Looks like a great post, but consider using font colours that are more easily readable, i havent got anything wrong with my eyes and i had to strain to read it properly!

peachyO

Noob
Welcome to TYM peachyO and fellow Sheeva/Sindel fan.
I've read your guide a long time ago when you'd posted it on the official MK site as well the one you did of the Shokan Diva.
When those 2 combine their powers in tag team and combos, it's devastating. (got video proof lol)
Thank you :) I am glad to be here...you and so many other serious players are here, and i am thrilled to be able to discuss/play MK with you guys. ESPECIALLY those who realize the potential of Sheeva and Sindel! ;)

peachyO Looks like a great post, but consider using font colours that are more easily readable, i havent got anything wrong with my eyes and i had to strain to read it properly!
Fixed!

Flagg

Noob
peachyO, great post.

The section you have under the combos need the paragraphs broken up to make it easier on the eye, but I love the effort you put into this. Sometimes if I copy and paste a big block of text from word, even if it has spaces and is paragraphed, if you paste it on here you'll get a big wall of text unfortunately.

I take it Sindel is your numero uno?

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
The thread's too big to go and see if this one has been posted, but I like jip, back 3, forward 2, 1, scream, jip, 3,1,1 for 30 something percent.

I scarcely play Sindel, but she's a fun character and she's very solid, I am jealous of her zoning and mix ups lol.

peachyO

Noob
I think I love Peachy0, that was a very classy guide.
:D The feeling is mutual. You are very well-known to me; you are one of the finest players there are and I have learned much from watching your great tournament performances, ESPECIALLY with Sindel, whom you have greatly helped in becoming more tournament viable. You do great credit to Kitana, Mileena, and Jade as well. I am very happy you like this guide; thank you very much!
peachyO, great post.

The section you have under the combos need the paragraphs broken up to make it easier on the eye, but I love the effort you put into this. Sometimes if I copy and paste a big block of text from word, even if it has spaces and is paragraphed, if you paste it on here you'll get a big wall of text unfortunately.

I take it Sindel is your numero uno?
I will break it up. Yes she is :D but she shares that distinction with my beloved Sheeva ( I know Sheeva lovers are rare but I am one of them!). Following them are Shang Tsung, Jade, and Quan Chi.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
peachyO

hey nice job. when you get a chance could you do me a favor and make a new thread with that post of all the combos there as the 1st post.. ill then close this thread and make that the new sindel combo thread..

theres a few more combos missing but this is a GREAT start.. very very good job and thanks!!

:D The feeling is mutual. You are very well-known to me; you are one of the finest players there are and I have learned much from watching your great tournament performances, ESPECIALLY with Sindel, whom you have greatly helped in becoming more tournament viable. You do great credit to Kitana, Mileena, and Jade as well. I am very happy you like this guide; thank you very much!
aww thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.